Little Bun [by dunnomaybe]

(I wanna punt the punk that told me digital art was easy when I was 10yo lmao, 12 years later and I still expect it to be somehow. This took forever and now y’all know why I never color stuff).

“Discount Link guy came back home and made the mistake(or not) of adopting a loving fluffy family. The mare is sweet and very caring, the foals are polite and actually smart — and the new litter is to die for. Things seem to finally be going in a good direction for Discount Link guy and his little family.”

Hi hello, how are you? I’m sure nobody knows me here but I’m DN, the discount looking Link guy in the comic. I left FC after a breakdown over my art/confidence in it. Left as in kept lurking from time to time~
I got a tablet in the meantime, had to re-learn how to draw, here I am now with a new story with familiar faces(that are yet to appear). Little Bun, the runt I created back when I first came here, just stuck with me. Your parents also have a favorite child and it isn’t you, probably.
I’m just glad to have regained my damn confidence, expect me here a lot, quality never guaranteed.

Also, very glad to see new artists popping up, hope they have a great of time as the one I’m having : DD

69 Likes

Good to have you man, hope it’s better this round

1 Like

Welcome back!! I’m happy to see you didn’t go through with deleting all your stuff, and I look forward to seeing where this comic will go!

As for digital art being easier - more convenient maybe, easier to undo mistakes or do straight lines/circles, but I personally think traditional art is a bit easier and cozier when it comes to lineart and such. Everyone has their own experiences and opinions on that stuff.

1 Like

I wanna punch the teacher of a painting course who expelled me of it years ago
kek

I expect ya to keep giving these cool fancy fluffies for us to read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mate this means a hell lot, your fluffies are my inspiration lol

2 Likes

lul
Your expressions on them are already beyond great
and thank you <3

2 Likes

Very nice slice of life piece. Infraredturbine pretty much nailed it.

Do what’cha love. Screw anyone who gets in the way of that.

1 Like

These are so clean! I love your style, DM!

1 Like

This is nice. I like it very much.

1 Like