Lord of Fluffs RE-Draw (father_dan_the_man)

I don’t know if anyone remembers this drawing I did when I still drew abuse content:

But I figured since I made it so long ago, and have gotten better at using Procreate I could maybe redraw it…?

Might redraw a few more abuse pieces if anyone wants to recommend one. :clown_face:

14 Likes

why do you never draw in profile?

Is that an actual comment you just made…? Lol. Why does it bother people so much that I don’t do that. Is it hurting somebody…?

it hurts me that you have a talent and you don’t want to improve with it. i just know you can do better.

Lol Owl you sound like my therapist. But also. I HAVE improved. I think it’s a tad rude that you’re implying I haven’t. Just because I don’t draw profile shots…? Really…?

Looks great Dan, especially the addition of the tears running down the face. The whitefish/pale outlines also add a lot to the “shape” of the fluffy.

2 Likes

Look at those cute eyes!
Are those maggots in the backround?

you did improve, but only with full face shots. in art overall you have been posting roughly the same thing for the last 100+ posts

1 Like

Okay I guess I won’t draw fluffies anymore then. Thanks Owl. Have a good day.

very mature response to criticism

2 Likes

Actually, I kind of do agree with Owl? Not that you should draw profile shots, but that you do tend to always draw a straight-ahead front view. (Which, I mean, you’re just keeping to the view of the old image here… but doing other views is so rare, I can forget you’re capable of it. And I know you are!)

A notable departure from front-facing fluffies is your commission for Watcher - that fluffy is seen a little from the side, and it makes it stand out a lot as it’s extra cute and feels like it has a bit more depth. I think what both me and Owl think is that you should do that kind of thing more often! I’d love to see you draw more fluffies that are seen from an angle because dangit they’re so cute, that commission looks like it’d make for perfect twitch emotes.

As for this image specifically, the pike and head are definitely more cohesive and look less like two pieces of clip art added together. The flies are very cute with their little red eyes!

5 Likes

An inspirational text for feral stories.
Using a fluffy head rather than a wild boars for the totem of the Lord of Flies makes one imagine a version taking place in a middle-class suburb, with the boys being emotionally abandoned, rather than literally due to nuclear war.

1 Like