Lothmar's Bread Fluffies concept [By Larur]

Pride cometh before the NOM~

2 Likes

So if you only took the overgrowth, you could have food, but also keep your pet! Sounds like a sound investment to me

3 Likes

Yep. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Homeless man buys bread fluffy, has companionship AND food”- some newspaper, probably

3 Likes

Would probably be an interesting story of a homeless guy and his pet bread fluffy. Carrying around a tub of instant oats to feed his fluffy for when pickings like stale bread etc are too slim to feed his fluffy to support the growing coat.

Building campfires, firepits, ground stoves, etc because his fluffy loves the heat. ~Chuckle~

Find a place to build a storage pantry and then baking up some salted/preserved breads and hard tack from the bread fluffy to suppliment their diet for the lean months.

2 Likes

And naming the fluffy something cute like raisin if a cinnamon bread, Wheatley for whole wheat, or after bread brands

3 Likes

Or name him after a brand and let them wear a bread bag with the plastic covering to try and keep their bread tidy. :slight_smile:

ex: Wonder the white bread ; Sara lee the honey wheat ; etc

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I LOVE IT AHH

2 Likes

5nx0sm

3 Likes

“Fwuffy nu wan be Pumpanikew! Wan be Baguw!”

2 Likes

Interesting :blush: and it looks good with coffee :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’d have a piece of one every morning.

1 Like

I can imagine a herd of fluffy bread rejects somehow escaping into the wild. They encounter threats like animals, the damp weather and mold. So after day 1 there’s a handful left and the mold finishes off any survivors.

2 Likes

I wonder how they taste
And I love this concept

1 Like

Dwarves are a thing in my headcanon, and they’re Discworld style dwarves, so dwarf bread is a thing too.

So if bread fluffies are a thing, and dwarf bread is a thing…

2 Likes

Love the whole idea of food fluffies, I mean, regular fluffies as food is fine and all, but fluffies that are actually made out of food products are amusing. So much creativity can come from it.

1 Like

Technically all fluffies are edible, if you’re willing to eat trash

1 Like