Louisa - Part Three (by Jim Profit)

By the Gods of my ancestors! That was Amazing! The twist, the creativity in her mental torture…I must say, you are a master. Good bloody job!

2 Likes

while i enjoyed the abuse to the bitch i dont enjoy the fact he killed the foals. but i guess thats cause i am, unless the foal is a smarty, im completely against abusing the foal(s) as a abuse for the parent

1 Like

Now, I’ve read/seen plenty of stories that have adult fluffies chirp/peep in distress after suffering heavy physical/mental/emotional trauma. Mostly a smarty going, “Huuu huuu, Mummah, sabe bestest babbeh, cheep cheep peep.” But this was the first time I’ve seen an adult fluffy go full chripy baby mannerisms of keeping their eyes shut while trying to suckle their nonexistent mother’s teat.

Interesting idea for an experiment. Take an adult fluffy, mentally/emotionally break them to full chirpy baby state like the fluffy in this story. Then test to see if they are mentally locked like that, or if they truly did revert back to that mental state. If they did revert to full chirpy baby mentallity, would the odd fluffy biology go along with what the fluffy’s mind is like? As in, if you force open the adult fluffy’s eyes, would they go blind because the fluffy’s mind is telling their body that that are a chirpy baby, despite being an adult fluffy with fully developed eyes?

Would they not understand what words mean or what a litterbox is because they mentally reverted back to a newborn chirpy baby? Would they need to drink milk for the full amount of time a foal need milk, and their body would reject solid food? If they do mentally go through the stages of foalhood, would they have no memories of their time an an adult, or would the memories only show up as dreams?

Would they wholeheartedly believe they are a little baby despite being the size of an adult fluffy? Would they see other babies as their brothers and sisters? Would they think that a mare with the same colors as them as their mother and try to take her milk? Would they not be able to make foals if a stallion tries to mate with them because their mind thinks they are a foal, so their body agrees with them?

So much scientific experimentation that can be done here.

3 Likes

I didn’t really like it. too much torture for my style

2 Likes

What a gorgeous story! Hope to see more from you

2 Likes

Absolutely incredible. Kudos to you, man; this is deliciously twisted.

3 Likes

Excellent story, I like things that explore the mechanics of how these things work. If you have any recs for stories from others here in a similar vein I’d love to see them. Otherwise I look forward to reading more from you.

1 Like

This is at the level of Alice and Ribbon’s story.

Well she deserved it,her thinking her manipulation could win over the hand that feeds her and boy she was wrong!

Its bit sad her unborn foals have to die because of her smarty attitude.

Foal-be-gone, man! Its been awhile to hear that product again.

Awesome psychology story and its damn scary but fun.

1 Like

This is a top tier fluffy abuse story. I always love to read this.

If someone else found Lousia and adopted her, do you think she would count as a forever foal? ( Mentally I mean)