Lying bitch [by purplegem]

F little alicorn
Hope it continues! Want to know hwta happened to the bestes and how will the others do!

1 Like

On the one hand it was wrong for her not to feed all her foals and only trying to find a home for herself and her favourite foal. On the other hand getting enough food to make milk for 5 foals or trying to find a home that wanted 6 fluffies would be difficult.

1 Like

MOAR!!! I wanna see MOAR!! Im neutral in abuse, but I LOVE retribution endings where good babies become happy… Btw, the Milkbag needs the shit canister changed…

2 Likes

I need to see this bitch get tortured more. I WANT TO TASTE THOSE DELICIOUS TEARS OF SUFFERING!!

2 Likes

Cool comic. I wish there were a tag to specify the kind of abuse that spares some fluffs and the kind that shows no mercy to all of them. That way the people that enjoy watching innocent fluffs be spared and people that enjoy watching all fluffs die can get what they want without it being a gamble.

1 Like

The bestest was just a chirpy so I can’t imagine it’s too far gone in terms of being a brat. Maybe give that one to a shelter and just tell the mother it is dead for the psychological abuse.

And speaking of the bestest, a lot of people are saying it’s strange she designated a piss yellow. Personally I think it’s more of a neon yellow. Maybe fluffies are programmed to think neon and pastel colors are good and more “natural” looking colors are bad, since unnatural colors would have sold better as a novelty.

1 Like

I guess you kill her “bestest babbeh” as first punishment and then make a milkbag from her. Nice!

1 Like

Daily injections of bleach, slowly poison the foals tooo

1 Like

The dead one was an Alicorn! That dum dum deserves to be beaten! That was a fortune gone to waste ;H;

The big green bitch deserves such a fate.

chefs kiss
Justified milkbag-ification! Love to see it! Wonderful work!

Justicebox. Wish the alicorn could have been saved, though. Big money and big cuteness down the drain.

Absolutely love the artstyle, this type makes the abuse even more pleasant to the eye. And about the comic, what a fucking lying bitch, she wanted to abandon her “poopie” colored babies or ugly babies to get a better home for her and the bestest baby. I love that she got pillowed and her mane shaved.

1 Like