Making toast (carniviousduck)

I love this! Bread fluffies is becoming my favorite contest I’ve seen so far here. I love the butter tears and I, too wonder about many things to do with them having babies and multiple faces.

The heels could be derped bread fluffies.

4 Likes

But yeah, slice’s of bread acting as a group of siblings or a family unit is amusing.

Im also picturing them doing the corner to corner bounce bend walk. xD

2 Likes

That looks about as gross as real poo. I’ve never had it, but if it’s anything like Vegemite, I’m not optimistic about its taste.

2 Likes

Oh that’s brilliant :heart:

2 Likes

You knoe what they say, all TOASTERS
TOAST
TOAST!

3 Likes

From what I understand? Vegimite’s flavor isn’t as strong.

British food: its interesting.

2 Likes

That’s probably why curry is so popular.

2 Likes

“The British conquered the world to trade spices they’d never use in their own food.”

Seriously though, yeah, Indian food is (according to my mother and her family) kind of conquering the UK. Can’t say I mind that thought, even though I prefer Japanese curry

3 Likes

Long been conquered. Fun fact: It was popular before fish and chips was.

2 Likes

There’s something funny in particular about bread fluffies because they’re literally designed to be eaten, torn apart, “drowned” in stuff like butter, etc.

But they’re in denial and still have fluffy programming so they don’t understand why people want to give them hurties lmao

1 Like

Delicious when they are well toasted I will put cajeta to one and strawberry jam to the other :sunglasses::ok_hand::yum:

2 Likes

So if it’s a babies for nummies machine does that mean the food will be her toasted babies?:thinking:

1 Like

Literal suffering you can taste.

1 Like

I like tags

Aww I wish my bread would cry for its life when I put it in the toaster. Then I could have an erection while I eat a sandwich.

2 Likes