MicroFluff: Fluffy Processing: Chapter 3: [by SilverOwl]

I mean I never specified, I just made them foals. They can be “regular” fluffies. I never called them Micro Fluffies that’s just the company name like Microsoft.

Yeah, it’s not even in the tags.

Okay that makes more sense.

Micro is the brand name, ahem.

1 Like

Yeah when I started this series, I really just wanted to think of a company name and used Mr. Gate’s as an example. I would speculate such a company would have a monopoly on all fluffies micro and normal alike.

1 Like

We do have already have micro’s though.
Which are small fluffies the size of a foal or smaller.
Like Rambo and Marco here Rambo And Marco Go Twic ow Tweat (AMDk7)
Hence the confusion.

THEN GIVE ME REGAL YOU SHINY CHROME BIRD OF PREY

1 Like

Regal is yours Biorb_Biorb.

1 Like

I kinda lean towards Fireball.
See what I can come up with.

Fireball is yours.

lmao

The mass gassing of fluffies is amusing as always, and Ricky keeps being a riot.

1 Like

FUCK YEH

That fluffy is worth a fortune in the fantasy land we live in haha. :joy:

1 Like

Sometimes the fantasy lands are more fun then the real world.
Especially right now.

1 Like

Absolutely I agree. <3

All of us think very much alike. I am thankful that all those years ago 4chan created bronies which fluffies became an offshoot.

A kitsune fluffy alicorn would be worth an ungodly amount of money though.
Kitsune fluffies are already expensive imports in the USA.
And the common mutations ( pegasus unicorn alicorn) are generally malformed mutants with open spines and external organs that die with in minutes.

One making it out alive is extremely rare and they will have congenital defects

…yeah im doing a bit of lore dumping\world building/

Want Chapter 4 to feature a Kitsune alicorn? Valued at $1,250,000.

1 Like

Sure why not ?
Always like to see others use them
It wil have brittle bones though suffer from fecal incontinence ( a traint most kitsune fluffies don’t have )
Irritable bowel syndrome
Is scared of heights and water.
And has deformed lungs so its always wheezing and out of breath if it has to walk for “long stretches”

But by god its worth a fucking fortune because its a very rare alicorn !

And the fact that its even alive with everything still inside is also a small miracle.

( I’m taking the piss out of how some dog breeds have been absolutely fucking DESTROYED in the pursuit of “desirability” and they now have all sorts of congenial defects .
Like certain bulldogs and pugs. Certain dogs cant even fucking breath properly. )

1 Like

…… I was told to come here but… I’m sorry but the fact there was only one none abused fluffy available just does not sit right with me. My characters would never order a fluffy to be abused so I can’t take part in this step.

No worries there is always the next chapter.