MicroFluff: Fluffy Processing: Chapter 3: [by SilverOwl]

A kitsune fluffy alicorn would be worth an ungodly amount of money though.
Kitsune fluffies are already expensive imports in the USA.
And the common mutations ( pegasus unicorn alicorn) are generally malformed mutants with open spines and external organs that die with in minutes.

One making it out alive is extremely rare and they will have congenital defects

…yeah im doing a bit of lore dumping\world building/

Want Chapter 4 to feature a Kitsune alicorn? Valued at $1,250,000.

1 Like

Sure why not ?
Always like to see others use them
It wil have brittle bones though suffer from fecal incontinence ( a traint most kitsune fluffies don’t have )
Irritable bowel syndrome
Is scared of heights and water.
And has deformed lungs so its always wheezing and out of breath if it has to walk for “long stretches”

But by god its worth a fucking fortune because its a very rare alicorn !

And the fact that its even alive with everything still inside is also a small miracle.

( I’m taking the piss out of how some dog breeds have been absolutely fucking DESTROYED in the pursuit of “desirability” and they now have all sorts of congenial defects .
Like certain bulldogs and pugs. Certain dogs cant even fucking breath properly. )

1 Like

…… I was told to come here but… I’m sorry but the fact there was only one none abused fluffy available just does not sit right with me. My characters would never order a fluffy to be abused so I can’t take part in this step.

No worries there is always the next chapter.

Maybe next chapter can include the opposite of abuse packages, like screens with specific fluffy education (‘love all your babies’ for prepping a hug box type breeder mare, gentle anti smarty programs, nurse fluff education, housebreaking etiquette, maybe programs for fluffies being trained for specific jobs, etc.) or even basic starter supplies (comes with a hugtoy, specialty training to like a specific treat other than sketties so that the fluffy can be better controlled instead of going off the rails whenever another fluffy mentions it, etc.)

Also I am concerned by the lack of emptying and non permanent plugging before shipping. I assume these boxes are waxed and that customers expect the fluffy to have shat all over it at least once.

1 Like

Temporary plugging wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Non abuse packages are also a good idea.
I can’t imagine all customers are abusers.

I try to try not to abuse…

Well there is always chapter 5, or the edit function ( that little pencil icon )

1 Like