Miwkie for wosita (by:Tyndalo8825)

If its a niche, someone will fill it.

Even if only through youtube view money.

2 Likes

Fair point!

2 Likes

Sheā€™s a deranged whore and wants somebody to jizz in her ass. The joke is that fluffies call semen ā€œspecial milkiesā€, so this guy told her sheā€™d get special milk and then poured boiling milk into her ass through an enema.

Iā€™m a survivor of both CSA as well as ā€œnormalā€ (ha) rape, and without getting into too much unnecessary detail, this sort of self-destructive sexual behavior was something I experienced for a long time. In particular, getting exposed to sex constantly when youā€™re very young and having no control over it can really, really mess up the way your identity forms, especially if youā€™re being gaslighted into thinking that itā€™s something you enjoy and want to do.

I had to go through years and years of therapy to get of of the loop of self-destruction that I had been taught by the people who abused meā€”because abusers will put you in a state of mind that makes you easier to abuse, and it doesnā€™t just go away when they do. I didnā€™t even understand fully that I was allowed to say no to things I didnā€™t want to until years later; like, I understood it on the surface, but it didnā€™t really sink in for so long.

The weirdest and worst part I think about all of it is how good and right it feels to engage in those self-destructive activities. The people who hurt me ā€œprogrammedā€ me to enjoy it over a long period of timeā€”and I hate that. Iā€™ll never get away from it, because it was put in my head when my brain was still forming; I can only learn to recognize and suppress the desire to self-destruct.

Rositaā€™s behavior actually isnā€™t that off from how I and some other really broken people would act towards others. CSA is actually a really accurate predictor for dysfunctional sexual and social behavior. In prison studies, for example, itā€™s been found that a significant percentage of inmates have been sexually traumatized as children; and children who are victims of sex abuse are much more likely to become sexually active at a young age.

Iā€™m healthier now, but I can still see bits of myself in characters like her, even though sheā€™s just a fictional pig-horse. Thankfully I got help for my mental and emotional issues, stopped all the drug use, and found salvation through Jesus Christ. Now I have a wonderful fiancĆ© who loves me (and isnā€™t abusive like certain previous individuals -_-) and I have a steady job and lots of friends, and Iā€™m even starting a small business. Iā€™m so blessed that Iā€™m even alive now, because not everyone I know back then is still here.

Apologies for the ramblingā€”this is a personal topic for me.

Lmfao! Hilarious! :joy:

1 Like

huh fem-fluff-boiā€¦yeah prob would smash

1 Like