My cat likes to be bounced on the trampoline bc she is a spoiled baby (Federalchemical1728)

Image - Copy

Now that I’ve posted all of my commissions [EDIT: I FORGOT THE ONE I DID FOR VIRGIL OOPS LOVE U BRO :heart:] & all of my Happy Pillow adopts have homes, i wanna share all the wild new shit i came up with for MY fluffies lol

I kinda feel like i’ve run out of steam, but i also know that posting & talking to ppl about my ocs is what gives me more steam @_@ i live in a perpetual Catch 22

I’m not sure if i wanna delve into Maverick & Nycota first, or explain some more about Captain’s Herd (specifically @Analhiliation 's fluffies that joined more recently)
Maverick & Nycota have a lot more finished art, but Captain’s Herd leads into Dr. Heely who i’m really excited to talk about (she’s the Mad Scientist who created Greg & Xeno)

I have SO many plot threads to go down, but they’re all tangled up in my head & I can’t find the right place to start oof

33 Likes

Bro i have really enjoyed your stories and cant wait to read more, but HOT DAMN your art is always kicking, as long as i get to see more Chirpy-Babies ill be happy with whatever you post!

2 Likes

Cats are bonkers.

Says the guy who spent at least half an hour this afternoon getting his dog to chase the stream from a garden hose like a laser pointer.

6 Likes

Bounce it too high and the fluffy breaks a fragile bone the next time it comes down, most likely a leg.

okay youre in luck boooiiiii i drew a whole bunch of Xeno’s son as a squeaky little jellybean baby, i just have to explain like 60,000 plotpoints before it’ll make sense

1 Like

YYAYYEYBYEHAHYE

1 Like

Really cute

1 Like