New Author Questions

So I have been lurking for a while,reading and appreciating this wild new(to me)fandom.I have been working on a story using a method I saw in another story where when a fluffy was speaking,the text was color coordinated with the fluffy’s color.How does one do that?

4 Likes

I want to warn you that’s it’s really tedious and time consuming, but if you still want to do it, the instructions are somewhere in this guide

4 Likes

Woof…well it’s a longer story anyway.I’ll cut my teeth on some shorter stories while I work on figuring that out.Thanks Mr_Owl.

2 Likes

“Smo’wk wuv” test

2 Likes

You can do it the way I used to before the Booru had text posts, which was to create the document in word, screen shot it, and then post the screen shot. Results vary.

3 Likes

appreciated but it’s far less complex than i thought. it’s simply a lot of extra effort which i don’t mind

3 Likes

Fortunately, if you miss one or two notations, even after you post, you can still go back and edit the notations in.
And readers here are often helpful enough to let you know that you’ve missed a few. (like I always do)
It helps if you can have a notepad open with the codes that you can copy/paste from.

1 Like

Yeah the people around here are super helpful.I greatly appreciate it. :heart:

2 Likes