New friend for Hugbox Girls? (ambitiousleather8309)

“Alexa, play the song ‘magic man’ by the band Heart.”

[sexy guitar intro]

“We do need a stallion…”

58 Likes

Hermie is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:laughing: ive been watching the neighbor’s obese but beefy pitbull zoom around all day and I thought he would be hilarious as a fluffy.

racing fluffies, little pudding bodies waddling around a track, was the goofiest thing ive ever imagined. theyre not fast but they are -committed!-

5 Likes

Reminds me of myself, playing basketball in junior high phys.ed ~

Hopefully he’s a good match for the girls!

3 Likes

This is the first actually horse shaped fluffy design I have ever liked, great job!

3 Likes

I love him!! And the name Hermie is perfect!! What a stunning little guy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A bit of a shame it’s hugbox or I’d suggest giving him the choice of “collecting” the easy way or he can see what a crowbar is good for.

1 Like

Anatomical study of shetland pony, derpy inbred pitbull, Persian kittens and Chihuahua puppies. The foals have more bunny bits to really lean into the Neotony.

2 Likes

my vet friend says this sounds horrifying and hilarious. a forty pound stallion, assimingb a fluffy is large cat/small dog size at about 18 inches at the shoulder and assuming my proportions are correct, would need a “sleeve” artificial vagina with a circumference of one inch or less and a depth of about 5 inches, because he’d be slangin shmeat about finger sized.

for a $400 equipment set up it would be more cost efficient to just use the thumb of an xl glove, and jerk the fluffy pony off yourself to collect. let em hump a pillow and give that lipstick a squeeze.

and she just said it so dry and matter of fact and i cant stop laughing thinking about it.

4 Likes

Well… everyone should have a hobby, I suppose… :shrug: