New story idea, by Swindle

There was a story on the old booru, I have no idea if it ever finished, where the author drew artwork and had a long, elaborate story. Other authors/artists submitted one fluffy from their own work to be entered into the story; all the fluffies were entered into a race through a death maze/obstacle course: make it to the safe room at the end of the course before the timer runs out, you get to live, eat, drink, and rest before starting the next course. Fall to one of the obstacles/booby traps or remain on the course when time runs out, and you’re dead.

I MIGHT be tempted to write up a similar story, if there’s sufficient interest in it.

9 Likes

Oh I remember that one. One of the fluffies had like a little eye patch and a nurse joy like colour scheme, right?

1 Like

I believe that was called “Fluffrunner”? It actually inspired me to start up my own similar tale.

4 Likes

That sounds familiar, as does the Fluffrunner title.

I haven’t written any fluffy stories since 2016 and have just been uploading my old work that survived here and there on the internet, but I might be inspired to make a brief comeback for this.

2 Likes

?

3 Likes

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

But I do believe you’ve found it.

1 Like

join this group and you will be able to see it
https://fluffy-community.com/g/Controversial?filter=

1 Like

Yeah the last few pages are lost to my knowledge but I do know that from the comments on one of the Reddit pages that are still up that the Knight and Griffon mutual-kill eachother.

I’ve got a comic depicting that SOMEWHERE in my completely unsorted eleven thousand image Fluffy Folder. I’m almost positive.

My face when I submit Marley to enter the race: