No Regrets by AIDS

No wegwets? Oh you poor sweet summer child…the wegewts come on the back end, so to speak.

“Fwuffy not afwaid!”
“You will be.”

1 Like

It ate straight from the pod, how is it not screeing in pain because of the burns?

In retrospect, I think the pot was set aside to cool a little and the fluffy gambled that it was cool enough and hit the proverbial jackpot. :smiley:

2 Likes

“Burning ring of fire” by Johnny Cash starts to play. :wink:

3 Likes

Now that you mention it, I have only drawn one pillowfluff ever as I recall. I’ll have to check my archives.

I’m fairly irregular poster and with little brand new content, but I hope to improve. :wink:

1 Like

I kinda want that little bastard to explode.

2 Likes

Haha, well “fluffsplosions” were reserved for heavily pregnant mares in the olden days, as I recall. It seems to have been a theme that subsisded about the same time as “Fluffy sees water, - drowns.”.

1 Like

Yeah i recall both from my lurking the booru days, ( stlil a wretched hive of scum and villany)
I did draw a fluffy going explodo, but it was eating mentos and drinking diet coke.

…a volatile combo.

1 Like

Aaahhh, such a cute sketti-junky :heart_eyes:

Pokes fluffy in belly

1 Like

@AIDS is indeed one of the best, as well as an inspiration to me as a fellow hugboxer. Its why I paid tribute to him in Chapter 3 of my guide.

1 Like

“Du wut yu mus, fwuffy hab awweady won.”

1 Like

It’d probably fart. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. :slight_smile:
I hope to be able to get you some new content presently.

2 Likes

Same. Didn’t even notice I misread it until you mentioned it. :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely adorable picture! You’re still one of my all-time favorite artists with your gently silly scenarios! :blush:

1 Like

I like to think it is what I do best. :smiley:

1 Like

Id force it to drink a liter of cola. Outside of course.

Man, this fandom is the only place where you are happy to see AIDS.

As it should be. :smiley: