Nurturing November 2021

I will point to something your simple understanding did not grasp foxhorder is not a mod she can say what ever she wants but can not enforce it while stone rouge can enforce her hugshit only policy, further more she never said abuseshit only unlike this post that did say hugshit only

How about you take some copeium since you canā€™t seem to handle hugboxers just doing their thing. No one is forcing you do to this

1 Like

No what I canā€™t handle is this artificial divide between content being perpetuated by a mod , you keep on reeeeeeeeeeeing at your windmills

Dude all it is, is a non genital/abuse based prompt for people that donā€™t want to draw junk and abuse. Just because a mod made it doesnā€™t mean shit in this scenario.

2 Likes

Again you fail to see the problem I had with the original post , a mod made a post specifically excluding all other content but the one she wanted to see her status as a mod gives weight to her words that an a average poster dose not have , by all means make this a successful nurturing November do not wast your time trying to make me see your point about a stance I never had

@anon9416460 leave McGee be, I admit I made a mistake.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure McGee would be happy even if you made it right the first time

4 Likes

You do not understand me at all I hate everyone that thinks of fluffies in the terms of boxes, if the exclusion was not made I would have only have posted huggmass two the turkeys revenge like I was going to post

1 Like

If I could monetize all the salt thatā€™s pouring out of you, Iā€™d be a millionaire by now.

You can keep going, so far the best you got out of me was a chuckle, and I doubt youā€™ll ever manage to do anything more than that. It would require a level headed adult for this.

My advice? Go back to your room (no dessert today, mister), hug your crusty pillow, bite your teeth down and accept that not always things have to revolve around you and what you want.
And then do a ton of hate art as a coping mechanism, as always.

1 Like

Thank you for making this list!
I probably wonā€™t get to most of them but will be doing as many as I can :]

4 Likes

Does the number have to be posted on that day of the month or just whenever itā€™s done? Kinda confused.

hereā€™s your attention so you donā€™t feel left out

Ehhhh, itā€™s a yes/no kind of thing (I think)
People usually try not to exceed the number that matches the day, but itā€™s okay to post the previous days.

Like, if itā€™s 10th, then generally everything between 1 and 10 is fine to post, at least from the ones Iā€™ve seen so far.

1 Like

Itā€™s just whenever you get done. No pressure. Weā€™re not giving out awards for this.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone will try and pull a neutralbox combo-box by using a keyword from nurturing and a keyword from NNN?

seeing ā€˜sensitiveā€™ gave me purple foal flashbacks. profilepog

2 Likes

Well lets roll the dice: 21 sensitive 24 tortion

sensitib babbeh suffering balltwisting coming up!

1 Like

Interesting combination.

1 Like