Ode to Bestest Mummah 3 [ by Milky ]

I truly do not know what hellgremlin is ajdjfkfhc

3 Likes

Thank u!! I’m rlly into the story so my writing muse is wild

4 Likes

Thank u…:pleading_face:

5 Likes

Her misery is delicious. Please more! I’m really enjoying this.

5 Likes

The next installment will be from one of her alicorns point of view, but her misery will still be present!

6 Likes

@Foxhoarder has an explanation: What's a Hellgremlin? by:Foxhoarder

Now, these things are a spectrum but I think Lemonade has crossed over from being a brat to actual hellgremlin. I’m not including her reaction to the Alicorns yet as I think her killing her one baby would’ve happened regardless.

Their are people who enjoy hellgremlins, folks who hate them, and folks who are indifferent, but the tags help people sort stuff to find what they like :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh!!! I’ll add it just in case!! Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am loving the inner psyche of Lemonade falling into the traps of Fluffy mothers like having a Bestesh babbeh but without the drive behind it, she doesn’t even care about her ‘Bestesh’, it’s just all she had left.

It’s like she’s utterly helpless against her own brain

10 Likes

You’re welcome! Well used tags help everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep!! I really wanted to explore some fluffy psyches with these series :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

It is hard to tell who is the worse actor here. Lemonade or her owner?

2 Likes

I like this. It’s keeping me on my toes as to what to feel. That lady seems awful. However, Lemonade is even more awful, so it makes me feel happy when the lady is cruel to her.

Green puky baby will be avenged!

3 Likes

Love the chapter👍

Let see: owner is hopeless as she is in for the money now, lemonade is just her breeding mare.

Hoping not spoiling the alicorns if she wants quality one better have it properly trained…unless she’s just in for the money and doesnt gives a fuck. :sweat_smile:

Lemonade now stuck in the small cage :joy: that’s what you get for being a bestes! Hated how she thinks in the start of the chapter still thinks she’s perfect.

Nice use of the doll as substitute mummah feeder. That would be funny if dumb lemonade manage to get free and attack the doll for “stealin” her milk :joy:

Cant wait for the next chapter.

6 Likes

Oh man, this is wonderful. More of this, Lemonade having to watch the alicorns grow and thrive as she is put in her place.

1 Like

I thought the stuffies were a fun idea. Maybe the owner didn’t want to upset the alicorns with a milkbag.

But the owner will take very good care of them, and only uses “bestest babbehs” to spite lemonade. She wants them well mannered for potential buyers. Plus to REALLY rub it in that lemonade is bad.

Part of me thinks the owner may have wanted to emotionally destroy a neatest babbeh then use them for alicorn breeding but hmmmmm idk! The owner is kind of less of my concern than the fluffies so their intentions are ambiguous to us just as they are to the fluffies.

3 Likes

She will, don’t u worry!!!

Loved it

1 Like

Thank u!

1 Like

Ohh thats an interesting way torturing bitch lemonade.

I imagine the chaos if she got out and mess the safe room and the doll…you know that would be a good boost for the foals to hate her more and the owner can manipulate how bad and horrible lemonade is hurting other mummahs :smiling_imp:

2 Likes