Ode to Bestest Mummah 3 [ by Milky ]

She will, don’t u worry!!!

Loved it

1 Like

Thank u!

1 Like

Ohh thats an interesting way torturing bitch lemonade.

I imagine the chaos if she got out and mess the safe room and the doll…you know that would be a good boost for the foals to hate her more and the owner can manipulate how bad and horrible lemonade is hurting other mummahs :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Remember when the lady said one of the rules was that lemonade had to love all her babies?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

4 Likes

She has to love all her GOOD babies, the ones that mummah says are good.

3 Likes

Somehow I missed that little detail.

Apparently Pepperidge Farm does not remember.

2 Likes

JDJDJDJS I made sure to specifically put GOOD babbehs cuz I knew the human did not care about bad colors or poopie babbehs, so she wouldn’t care if lemonade loved them or not.

2 Likes

Oh dear thats the detail i miss :thinking: no wonder the owner didnt care if she to love the bad foals or not and argue should have waited for her before killin that poor foal.

2 Likes

Yep!! I figured if she murdered the whole family to get lemonade, she’s not an “all Babbehs are good babbehs” kinda person

2 Likes

At this point, between the callousness of the owner, and the unbelievable narcissism Lemonade seemingly can’t be broken of, I could imagine the woman killing or torturing Yellow to punish Lemonade.

3 Likes

hehe you’ll have to wait and see, though I will give u a little teaser: the yellow is colored like mustard and ketchup, so he’s going to be named wiener.

2 Likes

Omg! :joy: At least better than the last one * cough * coughPoopie! * Cough! :joy:

1 Like

Hehe. Wiener.

1 Like

Hehehehe

2 Likes

I can never top Poopie… it’s too perfect

My magnum opus or whatever

1 Like

Bestest mammeh my ass