okay peeps what would you do?

Do you mean that we are the hugboxer? 'Cause if not the fluffie ( s ) aren’t my problem.

If it is me? Decry myself for a coward and hope I could pull the trigger. ( and not fuck that up too. )

2 Likes

I think that would end up in the opposite extreme. Since discipline isn’t an option, you’d have to euthanize any bad ones.

3 Likes

no, i mean another hugboxer

1 Like

If the hugboxer isn’t us in the scenario, how are we involved in the situation?

1 Like

i don’t know good of heart, you get gold blocks

1 Like

The Biggest Litterbox somewhat covers this idea, actually. In a less-extreme scenario, most likely you’re going to end up with brats, or one brat that ruins the home experience for other fluffies who feel as though they’re not getting their fair shake. Depending on the good-fluffies’ dispositions, this will bring about more brats or sobbing messes.

4 Likes

Have someone else do it or give up on owning a fluffy.

1 Like

I dunno, I mean I consider myself a hugboxer so I guess we’ll just chill out and have a chat on why we can’t bring ourselves to hurt a living toy

1 Like

Educate them on the problems they’re causing the fluffies. Show them that their “hugboxing” is selfish and self-centered. And how in a way they’re as bad as the abusers they probably disdain.

4 Likes

oh she gonna feel real bad

2 Likes

She should, but honestly it’s one of those things: if you’re not willing to train a dog you shouldn’t get a dog. If you can’t discipline a fluffy, don’t get a fluffy. And if you won’t attempt to discipline or put down a smarty, you’re generally guilty of abusing the other fluffies by willful negligence.

6 Likes

Derp them?

1 Like

You don’t have to enjoy punishing what’s essentially a child. Even some time out in a sorry box might be enough to avoid a rampaging spoiled fluffy.

That and spankings. Coupled with throughly explaining the fluffy what he did wrong and why it is bad.

Never go overboard. In case of smarty euthanize him in his sleep peacefully.

2 Likes

Spare the stick, spoil the fluff.

1 Like

oh no!

not give a fuck

1 Like

well, yes, don’t care :v I like @Jedan actually

2 Likes

Hmmm this may be dark but how about tricking the hugboxer into torturing fluffies and then revealing it at the end?
Granted this is something you’d want to do to a fluffy more than a human but who cares?

1 Like

ohhhhhhh tell me more

I like u too Mo :smiley:

1 Like