okay peeps what would you do?

I like u too Mo :smiley:

1 Like

hey jedan

1 Like

sup sea

1 Like

how you doing?

The problem I see is that I can think of a hugboxer as a Karen with a brat kid, aka ā€œMy precious baby is an angel, how dare you suggest that he/she could do something bad! Get me your manager!ā€. That or Cailouā€™s parents, aka ā€œweā€™ll tell you that something you did is bad and makes us and your victim sad, but we wonā€™t actually punish you in any way and if you donā€™t feel any remorse then you can keep acting up, because you always being happy is more important than growing up to be a well-adjusted adultā€.

1 Like

doin good! get to DM tonight owo wbu?

2 Likes

good

1 Like

NICE

1 Like

True. In which case one could hope for some sort of come-uppance. I donā€™t know if Iā€™d try explaining to a Karen or Kyle about their little hellion. Even being right there, witnessing it, would be meaningless.

2 Likes

This reminds me of my dad and his awful little bastard of a pet, an evil little shorthair chihuahua! He never disciplined it and now itā€™s poorly behaved as result. So Iā€™ll tell you what itā€™s like when I last visited my old man. (instead of a dog think of a smarty)

When I went to visit my father his smarty will either be held like a baby or itā€™ll trot along following him. The moment my father takes his attention away from his smarty or its set down, so my old man can shake my hand and give me a hug to greet me. Itā€™ll start puffing itā€™s cheeks and trying to look mean and even threaten me (barking). Because itā€™s poorly behaved due to a lack any training and it only gets worse.

Some times this smarty even tries to ā€œattackā€ me with itā€™s hooves (paws), and with itā€™s tiny teeth by trying to bite my jean leg, my father thinks itā€™s hilarious or doesnā€™t even notice it, the worst is when it peed on my shoe. I want to punt this little bastard across the hall but I donā€™t and tolerate it because I respect him and his home.

He either doesnā€™t realize it or care it that his smarty is poorly behaved/trained and what itā€™s doing is annoying af! So when we go to the living room to talk if Iā€™m anywhere near my old man this smarty will growl and get real territorial as if it thinks itā€™s defending him from his son, it was amusing at first but now itā€™s annoying when itā€™s yapping all the damn time trying to talk to to him without that smarty speaking is a irritating.

If he puts him away in the sorry box (cage) or saferoom (cage) the damn thing starts crying like itā€™s gotten the worst separation anxiety ever. As a result itā€™ll whine and cry until heā€™s picked up and even rewarded with Skettis! (Dog treats) this smarty is spoiled and babied, ugh I canā€™t stand it and every attempt to try to show him that his pet is poorly behaved falls on def ears, I got to put up with it :man_shrugging:

1 Like