Old poopie by LongFluffering

Hugbox

4 Likes

Abuse.

3 Likes

sad box.:pleading_face::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Well clearly his departed owner was more of an exception than the norm considering now that he is being re-sold in the store(?), poor Wilbur only has 0 days left before deaths’ door even with his price being lowered for free.

So it seems your average people would rather have anything else than a poopie fluffies.

3 Likes

Abuse. Enjoy the meat grinder Wilbur

6 Likes

Hugbox. He goes to a retirement home and talks to the residents.

6 Likes

Thats actually a pretty typical occurrence, people who have pets but die afterwards are often sent to shelters. Main reason why in real life i encourage peoole who want pets to try and get from shelters rather than pet stores because shelters are kinda shitty in treatment of animals and euthanize more animals than adopt away. I hate shelters they typically do the bare minimum when it comes to pet care. Sorry for the tangent there. I know this is about a fictional creature but the topic is a little bit of a sore spot for me

4 Likes

Euthanize but hugbox it, tell him he’s a good boy sketti treats laced with something quick and painless talking nice with him about skettiland while he passes, he’s been a loyal boy he deserves it :blush:

3 Likes

I was thinking it was more of an adoption fee! Shelters gotta keep up with costs somehow. But Wilbur is now free because they’re trying desperately to get him a home.

3 Likes

Abuse, he deserves to know pain

3 Likes

your fluffies are so damn cute i end up not wanting to see anything bad happen to them, but at the same time that makes me wonder just how far you’d need to go to make me (personally) want to see one really suffer.

:shrug: probably not much actually, a cute face does precious little to offset a shit personality.

((also for poor old Wilbur here, rather than abuse, sadbox mightve been a better 2nd option. but my soft heart is glad he got his happy ending anyway))

4 Likes

The cutesy style makes it even grosser and punchable. Fuck him, abuse with most prejudice.

4 Likes

Put it out if it’s misery

2 Likes

Vote’s already been decided, guys: Poopie sanctuary by LongFluffering

3 Likes

Wilbur!!! :sob::sob::sob: I want him!!!

2 Likes

hugbox

1 Like

Why’d someone react with the Reddit emote just because I explained a fact?

1 Like

The vote’s already been decided. He got a hugbox ending. :slight_smile:

PS: Love the Kuromi avatar!

thank you :3

1 Like

I know its been decided, but a possibility of a abuse ending, and or Sadbox alternative for those who prefer ugly shits to suffer instead?

1 Like