On Breeding Pillows (by Newb_ronswek)

breedpillowhc

25 Likes

Well that’s an easy fix. Just attach an electrode to the pleasure center of their brains! They’ll feel like they’re in Skettiland!

6 Likes

No more tears, only fear and pleasure

4 Likes

See, this is why you need to keep breeding pillowfluffs drugged out of their fucking gourds.

She doesn’t know she’s being impregnated by cold steel stallion jizz machines and then squirting out struggling foals that beg her for milk and get huggies from soft automated hugbots.

As far as she’s concerned she’s running in an eternal field full of green grassies, blue skies, pretty trees, sunshine and mild temperatures, forever.

Until of course someone ends her miserable existence brutally and violently but quickly and effectively.

5 Likes

That seems expensive and bad on the foals. Electro shock seems like it would be more economical long term.

Of course, with the class of people would likely be doing a business this crude and careless, they’d probably just give her an icepick lobotomy if they wanted to keep her from getting anxious.

3 Likes

Or do what another author suggested and go full Breeding Sack.

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with that concept. Though I do recall seeing a few industrial breeding concepts that are very extreme, even compared to this. Things like the foals sliding down a ramp as they’re born and straight into a canning machine.

3 Likes

mmmm fresh canned chirpie.

4 Likes

You can just throw the whole can into some boiling water. Sort of like sous vide.

2 Likes

People keep talking about drugging up the pillows, but this could lead to serious issues with the birth and the first place, low quality foals, birth defects, a high chance of miscarriage or stillbirth, as well as the fullest having a possibility of being born to whatever drug is the mother’s on i.e. crack babies

A better option would probably be doing what they’re doing in the more northern European places, where they’re putting VR on to cows to make it simulate that they’re in a field

4 Likes

I believe this is what FAF means.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s it exactly. Isn’t it hilarious?