Patience Is Rewarded [The_Agony_Presence]

There needs to be more love.

As in more Fluffy Abusing like this

2 Likes

I think that’s his bowles falling out of him his dick and balls look like they were cut off complety

4 Likes

last panel is incredible

2 Likes

What a great comic I love him escaping to a happy place!

2 Likes

Top Abuse would recomend 10 out of 10

3 Likes

A screw in the dick hole, fucking brutal

1 Like

Fucking masterpiece!!
IMG_0581

2 Likes

Horrific. Some of the finest work I’ve seen since the booru, psychologically speaking. Your art style is pretty nice too, actually.

4 Likes

The prolapse was a nice touch. It probably shat its guts out.

1 Like

Oh my god, I would die for one of your foal fluffies, They are adorable.

your art is great

You’re in for a treat when I next upload.

3 Likes

The urge to just crush it to death after those first panels is so so great

you’ve done a wonderful job, I’m even a little envious.

1 Like

Masterpiece, just an absolute masterpiece of pain and abuse to these retarded things I love it 10/10 I can’t wait to see what’s cooking in yo kitchen :ok_hand::blush:

2 Likes

My friend described this as “if Petsmart ran courses on Romeo pimping”.

Shits on the rug once and gets what is deserved.

I love how the text reads like it’s audio from a hasbio commercial for fluffies. Like something you would see during Christmas.

I remember finding this comic(among several other ones) first when I got curious to know more about the lfuffy fandom and damn… This artstyle was of the ones that inspired me to grab my tablet and draw again. Needless to say I loved the content from the first page. And I still love it! the way the fluffy foal steadily grows to enjoy being pampered and spoiled, the love and affection, how it dreams of big things… only to be tortured almsot to death. I love the dialogue and it’s pleas, specially “Am onwy widdwe babbeh!!”, “Hab huwties ebywewe!”, “Am Fo huggies an wubs!!!”, “Jus wan wubs!!!” and specially this one “Gif babbeh huggies to maek huwties bettah!!!”

Sweet lord It’s a delight to read all of those painful pleas of help. And the ending? I want to imagine that he isn’t dead yet but slowly dying and jsut dreaming on all the things he once dreamed as a smaller foal.

5 Likes

Wasn’t this inspired by an @RQ pic?

…gun git speshuw fwend tuu…

Always wanting to take that extra mile no matter what you do for them, even overlooking them pissing in your hand and shitting next to food… It’s sickening…

You’re a foal, why the hell are you thinking about having a “speshuw fwend”?

1 Like