personal herd part 1 [by minenow]

beginning of a short story I’m writing sorry if I got a little past the beginning idea but thank you for supplying inspiration. feedback is greatly appreciated and probably will be used. if I’m shit please tell me and I will stop
SCREEEEEE

A high pitched shriek pierced the silence of the morning

Pwease meanie buggies no wan go am soon mummah

Smartys head popped up as his sleepy time was interrupted

He climbed down from his spot atop the cuddle pile and spotted a green mare being dragged away by ants

Meanie bugs no take smawtys enfie mawe is good for enfies and make babbehs

The ants paid no mind and continued to drag away the micro soon mummah

HEWD HEWP SMARTY ENFIE MAWE

Shouted the distressed leader of the micro herd

A large group of micros thundered out of the ant hill they thought had been abandoned last night

The man on a park bench sipped his coffee and chuckled to himself watching the tiny yet dramatic situation unfold bellow

He had heard of this, ants making a hill and leaving it as bait for a micro herd

“Just another way fluffies are fucking up nature” he thought to himself in disgust

Pwease no mistew buggies pleaded the desperate mare letting out huu huus in between syllables

Is soon mummah is no for nummies it begged

The ants having dragged the bloated and pregnant mare to a suitable position away from the herd which was watching in terror as one of the ants plunged a straw like (im making this biology up maybe they evolved to do this for fluffies idk) mouth into the back of the lime green fluffy and started to suck as the doomed micro huu huu’ed and screed at its attackers

NO IS NUMMIES

Begged the mare its eyes filled with tears as it looked at the feasting ants ripping open its chest and pulling out babbehs that may have been ready by tomorrow judging by their frightened peeps and chirps as they were ripped apart and either devoured on the spot or dragged back for the rest of the colony

Pwease no take babbehs, babbehs is for huggies and wub no nummies and huwties

It was at this point that the man calmly set down his empty cup of coffe and walked over to the mini scene of horror taking place beneath a young oak tree in a quiet park he liked to take walks in. with silent mercy he raised his foot and quickly brought it down with force unto the skull of the torn apart soon mummah. He then non chalantliy gathered the stunned micro herd into a messenger bag he carried with him sorting the contents to make room for them.

(end of part 1

21 Likes

thanks for the edit sorry i forgot @Virgil

3 Likes

Interesting, I think this is the first micro-fluffy text post I have read, I look forward to reading more.

6 Likes

REALLY?!

4 Likes

Agreed, micros are a great concept that don’t get enough attention. And this is a great story beginning!

3 Likes

thank you so much

3 Likes

I only know of one other off the top of my head

3 Likes

I like it a lot but when someone is talking you should put it in quotation marks

4 Likes

News to me, but I only got in to fluffies relatively recently.

3 Likes

nice
DeficientEssentialKoalabear-size_restricted

3 Likes