Pinching chirpie (Cmss for Fluffy_Angst) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup ya’ll :V
A quick work I did for @Fluffy_Angst !
Hope you like it ^-^

Some pinchs here and there and you have a well behaved foal :d

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

111 Likes

Aaaaaah I ADORE this one so much! InfraredTurbine is amazing!

8 Likes

“What’s with the pinching?”

“Behavioural technique, ya pinch him everytime he does something he shouldn’t.”

“But he’s still a toddler. He’s too blind and dumb to know what he’s doing, let alone that he’s doing it wrong.”

“I don’t tell you how to do your fucking job.”

23 Likes

>tfw you will never enjoy disciplining foals IRL

6 Likes

Its adorable.

3 Likes

Ugh I want to hurt it so much.

9 Likes

I love how you draw fluffy cheeks! The puffy cheeks are one of my favorite parts of a fluffy! Great work as always.

2 Likes

Pinching is underated

8 Likes

Thanks, I always like to imagine these are fat lazy small ponnies

3 Likes

Saint Patrick’s Day isn’t for a while yet, and you’re supposed to pinch people who aren’t wearing green…

2 Likes

Given how fragile foals are, I’m kinda surprised that the pinching isn’t causing far more dramatic injuries.

4 Likes

Is there a story about a guy who works in some fluffy place where violence was abused and after this experience he quit his job because it was too much for him?
I’m just curious, because it’s hard to imagine that every mill worker turns into a abuser.

3 Likes

I kinda wrote that story a while back.

Frederick’s Fluffy Farm and other stories around my character Lewis Carter focus on his time in an abusive mill and his attempts to reconfigure the mill into something respectable. He doesn’t quit so much as change things from the inside but it’s similar to what you’re looking for.

4 Likes

Got a crab pinch on my shoulder from my mom once, never got ontop of the washer again. So they’ll remember this.

edit:…probably.

3 Likes

Big thanks.

3 Likes

I love pinching those chirpie fuckers

3 Likes

Just like fidget spinners and other stress/anxiety devices, Chirpy babies would be great stress relievers by pinching them, I would buy a ton of those foals and chirpy sensitive babies jsut to pinch and hear them squeal in pain.

This is so satisfying to look at

1 Like

I wanna stick a few blasts of canned air up it’s ass. For science

1 Like

“Just make sure the thing can’t trace the pinching back to you, we don’t need it growing a fear of humans.”