Pistachio's Special Friend (OtherCoraline)

In the second panel, I couldn’t decide if I wanted a stallion just too stupid to realize there’s no way he could keep his promise to not to give a special friend special huggies, or if I wanted a stallion so stupid that a) he doesn’t realize special huggies lead to babies and/or b) he thinks he can hide the existence of babies from his owner.

So I included both pictures! Decide which one you think is more fitting :smiley:

147 Likes

This comic was inspired by @Newb_ronswek post. I know ronswek likes to do hugbox stuff, but I wanted to make an abuse post out of a stallion asking for a special friend, and the pose newb used was too perfect! :heart_eyes: I made sure to edit the colors and stuff so that it’s some rando stallion and not Lucius. @Virgil If this counts as a hate-edit I’ll delete this comic.

Edit: And yes, the removal of the penis while keeping the testicles intact was on purpose. It’s hard to imagine a more horrible torture of being continuously randy and never being able to relieve yourself. :smiling_imp:

23 Likes

Love this, how funny he thinks he cant get away with it , his smile saids it all and now his pepee stick is gone :joy:

16 Likes

Also known as a Penectomy to those who are interested,

14 Likes

I felt slightly bad for the mare, until I realised that she should’ve known about the No Huggies rule as well and seems to have got off lightly.

7 Likes

Imma need a drink for that one, Moe

10 Likes

Fun fact: the visible erect penis in the original was meant to indicate that Lucius not asking for a special friend out of a desire for companionship, but out of a desire for “booty” as it where.

10 Likes

boi got denied

4 Likes

Are you okay with this edit?
If you are, it can stay.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m okay with it.

6 Likes

Strong the way of abuse in this one is!

2 Likes

Bueno. Me gusta.

2 Likes

Well, at least he still has a prostate. He’ll discover it eventually.

6 Likes

Dumb mare, your special friend ain’t got the parts

7 Likes

I kinda thought that, since your usually don’t draw genitalia. But you also draw wholesome and cute things, so I didn’t think one of your fluffs would be depraved enough to hope for a booty call :joy:

6 Likes

They didn’t have to neuter him, they could’ve just injected his testicles with 2CCs of lemon juice

5 Likes

Mwhahahahaha, malicious compliance FTW

Loved the Peter Parker expression on the stallion.

10 Likes

Was this done as a punishment or a precaution?

3 Likes

… Well he can’t do it himself… What did you have in mind?

2 Likes

The face of a fluffy who definitely wasn’t planning to enf the hell outta a special friend .01 seconds after gettin’ her. Mmhm. Totally innocent…

11 Likes