Plushie meets his end (by guritchu)

Hunger Fluffies

Man, the last three panels really did not turn out the way I wanted them to. Alas, it’s time to be done with Plushie and move on.

30 Likes

Just in case someone feels bad about their fluffy being shown in this comic in a less than victorious situation, there’s no point where any of characters explicitly dies. Well, except for Plushie.

3 Likes

I… I understand. Plushie, I understand!

3 Likes

I recognize Ignis and Drak, but who’s the fluffy Plushie pins down? Max?

Either way, love this poor dude’s death! A fighter until the very end. You did your best, Plushie.

Also love how he was forced to snort cocaine as experimentation, and that you included the tennis ball “safeties”.

3 Likes

Yes! It’s Ignis, Drake and Max!

1 Like

All good fluffies who deserve a moment in the limelight! Great choices for battle cameos, Drake looks terrifying.

2 Likes

poor poor plushie, i feel for him man. i wish him the best in skettie land, fly high.

2 Likes

Dammn

A fitting end, I hope he finds peace in Sketti Valhalla

1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/uploads/default/original/2X/f/f1d599fc4607049c086290dc4fcc3fb4a3f24732.png

2 Likes

YES! Dashie was one of my inspirations for the original design! I absolutely love Scootafluff!

1 Like

Won’t be a Deus Ex Machina for this warrior, though. Yeah, that scene was also a good Last Stand.

Actually, I’m using that term wrong. It would be like if the next comic, she’s good and no explanation. More like ‘heroic effort’.

2 Likes

Did you mean daddeh ex machina? :ahahaha:

1 Like

Papi*
No wait, it’s frigging Patre/Padre/Pater.
Although Papá works. :shrug:

(Laughing at the obvious Pope comparisons)

I went for daddeh since obviously it’s fluffspeak and starts with D like deus, if you wanna go full latin, I’d go genitor considering connotations to god (creator) still, the fact that it can be used as father and that Dashie was sorta created by her owner