poopeh babbeh pt2 (timewarp)

Lmao lov it

Every Smarty is a dumb shit but this one takes the Krone

I am I’m all of me

I interpret it little differently than that. I think it’s more about always blaming the poopy foal for all of their problems.

2 Likes

Putain j’adore comment il engueule le poulain qui est câné x,D

Dude, this is great. I’m invested now too, I garden a lot and would be ENRAGED if fluffies ate my peppers

1 Like

@TimeWarp will there be a continuation?

They remind me of the fat, gross, shitrats featured in the stories and art from the early years of fluffies. I love it!

3 Likes

The flattened foal alone is hilarious to me. The Smarty not realizing it’s dead adds to it.

friggin shitrat, they don’t have respect for people’s hard work.

1 Like

What a stupid smarty, the foal is death so it doesn’t gonna do enything.

Yeah man you’re right!

i think everyone know it already

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right.

They need all a big punishment. For the mare it means she has to see how her “bestest babbeh” gonna die, another get pillowed, another where he take the tongue out and the last get blind by losing the eyes. second part of the punishment she has to eat all the body parts that he take from the foals. As the final part of the punishment she get pillowed and he make her blind. So she can never look at her foals again. He also take her tongue so she can never speak with her foals again. He don’t take her ears, so she can only hear them shirping and peeping that they has hunger. We know they can smell where her foals are, so he have to damage the muzzle so that it can no longer smell her foals. Now she does not know where her foals are and how to turn around to give milk to her foals. The possibility of her turning is even very small, because she is pillowed. The smarty his punishment is that he must see all this happen to his foals and special friend. After that all is done he pillowed also the smarty and he sell the smarty as litterbox pillow fluffy. He trow the mare and her foals back on the streets or something where they can die of hunger.

you still haven’t answered why are you so obsessed with punishments. can you give a direct answer? in one sentence if possible

2 Likes

For fluffies they mistake being confident and assertive for being smart, even by themselves. There seems to be a genetic component for smarty syndrome in many headcanons since they can appear in any litter (only one in a litter though, never heard of more than one foal proclaiming to be a smarty), but actual intelligence has no factor in its development. Dumb smarties can easily fool other fluffies, but when they actually run into trouble their usual method of intimidation on a non-fluffy ends with their death, whereas a smarty with some intelligence/experience would use scouts, have the herd scatter and hide if danger appeared, etc.

1 Like

Were you furiously masturbating while you wrote this

2 Likes

even worse, i laugh when is gory as hell and pain and sadnes are every where