Poopie babbeh gets miwkies because he gave his mother nummies (by recreationalsadist)

Poopie babbeh was a brown earthie fluffy foal.

“Poopie babbeh” wasn’t his actual name, it was just what his mummah called him.

Unlike humans fluffies don’t have the option to trade in children they don’t like for better ones so they usually treat at least one of their kids like shit.

Every day Poopie babbeh’s mummah sent out Poopie babbeh and his siblings other than her bestest babbeh out to find nummies for her so she could make miwkies for her bestest babbeh.

Poopie babbeh’s other siblings only got miwkies once the bestest was full. Poopie babbeh didn’t get any miwkies and was forced to eat poop.

Today was going to be different though. Poopie babbeh had discovered nummies that would ensure he got as many miwkies as he wanted once he got back to the alleyway they lived in.

Poopie babbeh and his siblings presented their offerings to their mother.

The first had a few dandelions. Their mummah munched them down and nodded.

The second had found part of a discarded Big Mac. Their mummah ate it and nodded.

The third had brought myrrh. Their mummah liked the smell but decided not to eat it.

Finally Poopie babbeh brought up the nummies he had found.

“Poopie babbeh find bestest candy nummies fow mummah!”

Poopie babbeh had not brought his mother candy. He had brought her a piece of broken glass from a soda bottle. But it smelled sweet and looked pretty so his mummah thought it was candy.

Poopie babbeh’s mother swatted him aside after grabbing the broken glass.

“Yu du gud bwinging mummah candy nummies, but yu stiww nu get miwkies cuz yu am dummeh poopie babbeh and poopie babbehs onwy get tu num poopies. Mummah am bewy smawt.”

The obese sky blue male pegasus fluffy with a yellow mane foal chortled at that.

“Teehee, aww miwkies am fow bestest babbeh. Bestest babbeh am soon-smawty, su get aww mummah’s miwkies an wub and dummeh poopie babbeh hab tu num poopies!”

Poopie babbeh’s mummah nummed the broken glass. The broken glass cut open her mouth and neck, causing her to quickly bleed out as she thrashed around in agony.

The bestest babbeh was knocked onto his back. He was too obese to right himself so he ended up stuck like that until homeless man found him and ate him alive.

Poopie babbeh’s other siblings had run off screaming while their mother bled to death. They ran straight into traffic and got run over, ensuring that the person driving the car had to take their car to the local bikini carwash. The money they spent there saved the carwash from having to close.

Poopie babbeh looked at his mummah’s mangled corpse, then put his hoof up to his ear.

“Wut am dat, mummah? Poopie babbeh can habe aww da miwkies Poopie babbeh wants? Tank yu su much, am su gwad tu heaw dat yu habe changed youw thinkie-pwace!”

Poopie babbeh drank all the milk he wanted and then turned to the camera.

“Ain’t Poopie babbeh a stinkew?”

The moral of this story is that sometimes you have to feed a racist broken glass to get fed.

That’s all folks!

The obese sky blue male pegasus fluffy with a yellow mane foal is an original character belonging to @FallenAngel007
One of the employees at the bikini carwash was distantly related to Augustus ‘Gus’ Kemper, an original character belonging to @BFM101 That fact adds nothing to the story but whatever.

16 Likes

“Hey Cuz, how goes the bikini wash?”

“What the hell was that Augustus? Since when do you call me ‘Cuz’?”

“Since always, it’s cause we’re half-cousins.”

“Well I don’t like it, sounds too expositional. Like who are you saying that for anyway?”

“Well fuck you Gary, I was just trying to check up on you. I swear if your mother wasn’t the lovechild of our grandfather’s affair with his neighbour I’d kick your ass.”

9 Likes

Snerk. I didn’t know Bugs Bunny fucked a fluffy.

5 Likes

Man, what an ungrateful whore. If she had eaten it then maybe she would have been too full to num the broken glass.

Was the foal’s name Balthazar by chance?

4 Likes

And then the babbeh died too, amen

6 Likes

Poor fat bestesh always ends up fucked up as always :joy:

3 Likes

Glad bestest got eaten alive.

2 Likes

This is how you actually do good poopie babbeh

1 Like

I like that bums (despite a plethora of free food options) choose to just eat live shitrats. Its realistic actually.

2 Likes

Very good advice

2 Likes

Quite true for most of humanity :frowning:

1 Like

just get an extra-extra-late-term abortion and get a new one from the children aisle at walmart

Was more thinking of India & China.

1 Like

I think they got rid of one-child in China back in the 80s. Not sure how it works in India, though.

2 Likes

The one-child policy was merely a spur to the Chinese child trade market.
As for India, well just to start with, there are a lot of girl fetuses getting aborted.

2 Likes

Indeed.

2 Likes