Poopie sanctuary by LongFluffering

Ah, ya love to see it.
Like i said before, its fun to torment them. But they deserve to be happy every once in a while.

6 Likes

Adorable. Simply adorable.

He’ll do well there.

3 Likes

I won’t lie, that helped bail him out for me.

Some little Smarty shit fuck named like, I dunno, fucking “Reginald” or some shit, that fucker would have gotten a kill vote, but I had a soft spot for the old fluff named for the Charlotte’s Web pig.

3 Likes

Not every fluffy deserves to die screaming. Some actually do fulfill their intended purpose of being an adoring intelligent pet, and so should get a happy ending.

12 Likes

You can’t please everyone

3 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

Hes a good old boi :glee: hes gonna be okay!

6 Likes

I do enjoy the sight of domesticated fluffies in a pastoral setting.

4 Likes

Hmm, I wonder why ;p

4 Likes

Oh, I’m so happy for him! Wilbur deserves a happy life!

4 Likes

screaming, crying, and vomiting over how cute they all are :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

The panel with the close-up of Wilbur with his puffy cheeks and starry eyes is just super adorable!

5 Likes

You win this time you hugboxers

6 Likes

I think it’d be cute if to raise money to take care of the fluffies, the sanctuary had a petting zoo day! People would pay an entrance fee, then be able to play and pet the fluffies to their heart’s content. There’d be volunteer worker watching at all times to make sure no abusers were there of course, kind of like a lifeguard at the pool

7 Likes

I was thinking that the sanctuary could raise money by selling any non-poopie babies the mares have. Maybe a combined petting zoo and adoption event?

7 Likes

A sweet, wholesome end

For a sweet, wholesome fluffy

4 Likes

que bonito

I usually like abuse more but, seriously, a loyal old pet who recently lost their owner? You’re pulling my heartstrings now :sob: I know it’s a fictional creature but I have a lot of sympathy for old housepets (and none for people who abandon old housepets)

Glad Wilbur got a nice new home :heart:

3 Likes

“Maybe…see mummah?”
Really got me…fluffies leading with “maybe…” into a super naive questions like that. “maybe…see mummah?” or “maybe…get weggies?” for instance. Or that one wolfram comic, “maybe…give miwkies to babbehs, but keep eaws and tail?” or however it went. Something about that just really gets me, every time.

5 Likes

Re-reading this, I wonder if ol’ Wilbur gets some of his youth back and ends up with a special friend.

2 Likes