PotatoFluff ( by: FallenAngel )

Is it possible to never plant a potato fluff and have them retain their back legs? Like…if you give them enough fertilizer (nummies), water, and sunlight?

1 Like

Just stick them in one of those french fry cutters.

2 Likes

That sounds so mean, I love it

2 Likes

It’s a little quicker than the cheese grater, at least.

2 Likes

I like the flower. Makes me think of the sweet potatoes I was growing for a while.

1 Like

I just had french fries for lunch. Now I feel low-key sad.

1 Like

Sadly you cant, its a plant and it’s instinct will cause them to cry the outdoors or dig the ground to be “planted”

Its mouth isnt meant to eat sadly. like plants it absorb nutrients through roots, sunlight and watering

Preventing them soil will cause them to be very sad and scared and end up in a traumatic state and dies.

But with this questions, hasbio team will try making a pet plantfluff as a prototype to be tested soon. :blush:

1 Like

True they will stop rantin once only the head was left or chop it off before using the grater.

1 Like

You usually steam them or cook under dry leaves? We usually steam them :wink:

Steam or boil? I dunno. Tempura style is good too.

1 Like

Ohh that sounds delicious here its always serves steamed , thats how dad cooks it when he is in the mood for sweet potatoes. :yum:

1 Like

What color are yours? The Okinawan sweet potatoes are purple inside. I quite like them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh ours are the local variety, purple skin and yellow inside.

And we do have the regular light brown potatoes too, for soup and add ons on dishes (my fav)

1 Like

Aaaaaahhhhh they’re SO CUTE! Gimme a whole garden full of happy nightshade fluffies!

1 Like