POV: you found some foals. (by: artist-kun)

It’s more that New Year’s means no more Christmas shit for another eleven months, and that’s a good enough reason to get fershnickered.

1 Like

All the noise fluffy’s making will attract abusers and predators of both varieties.

1 Like

They’re adorable! I’d rescue them all!

And do what with them?

And give them good food and good water and clean shelter and a chance to get clear of any diseases or parasites!

And then?

And then join them to my herd where they’ll have plenty of friends to play with and grow big and strong!

And then?

:grin:

2 Likes

Hmm. Guests to my Farm, until Kippy can determine if they’re worthy of my personal herd.

It’s my favorite running joke in the fandom.

1 Like

2 Likes

if i where in this situation, i would call the attention of the 4 of these foals and tell them that their mother would not comeback until all of you fight to the death and the one that win get to see their mother again, or some lied to get them to beat each other XD

Let’s play “Fuck, Marry, Kill”, but with fluffies, shall we?
How about “Hug, Adopt, Eat, Kill”?

Hug: Grey bicolor
Adopt: Violet
Eat: Sky blue
Kill: Brown

Hahaha we gonna have fun guys, abuse fun and later a sad mare to beating up.

This is one of my A-K favourites of all time for the pleading foal in the foreground, it’s perfect.

I love the sounds of the foal beating its hooves. They’re all so cute that I want to adopt and care for them but I also want to crush them to death with my bare hands.

2 Likes

If I’m in a bad mood, I’ll just kill then all. If I’m in a better mood, I’ll adopt one and give away the rest. Or at least Jill whichever is likely to be a smarty.

Alright little fluffballs. Who here likes to dance? Don’t be shy and let me see who’s a danceh babbeh, alright? I’m giving whoever dances some sketti balls, I promise

Eh, I’ll take 'em, they’re cute enough.

The Pegasus might be a problem, but if he is I’ll just toss his fat ass out the door…or into a storm drain, and keep the other 3.

The little piebald one is fuckin’ adorable, I bet that one would produce some really pretty foals when it grows up.