Preparing Parmesan bestest [By CyclopsBurger]

Decided to try doing fluffies as food content since it’s my favorite. I mulled around various recipes and remembered one of my favorites. Parmesan bluegill. But swapping bluegill for bestest babbehs because they just seem so juicy and filling! The meat is made with love from mummahs afterall! So basically in this alternate universe recipe the steps go as follows:

1. Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan together in a bowl
  2. In a separate bowl, mix eggs and milk together
  3. Skin foal
  4. Chop off hooves and tail
  5. Gut foal, taking out everything from the stomach downwards
  6. Wash foal
  7. Put a dollop of mashed potatoes in body cavity
  8. Make chrisp with a blow torch
  9. Brush on or dunk foal in egg milk mix
  10. Cover with parmesan breadcrumbs
  11. Place on baking sheet (either covered with tin foil or use a butter spray)
  12. Bake until breading is chrisp and brown
    Some steps could be swapped around but yeah, that was my idea

Who could that be preparing the food? HMMMMMM?

Anyways im not satisfied with the piece or the gore but I’ve already spent over 20 hours on this so I give up. Wish I could have done something about the blank space in the top left corner, but when i took refrence images of my own kitchenware, there wasnt anything there. I also thought about playing about with the background/table more but this is as good as it’s gonna get without me ripping my hair out
And im aware the arm anatomy is weird but im just going to say it’s a stylistic choice haha

22 Likes

Like a stuffed chicken wing!

2 Likes

That sounds pretty tasty! For extra cheesy goodness, maybe a handful of shredded parmesan on top.

1 Like

Sounds tasty! Then again it’s 5am and my brain probably just wants energy of any kind lol

1 Like

The original recipe is parmesan bluegill! So feel free to look into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dinnnnner- a very famous goblin