Princess Pinky in Avocado Chapter 2 style (Artist: Carpdime)

princesspy

This is Princess Pinky done in the style as depicted in Chapter 2 of the Avocado story.

“She was a pink fluffy with a purple mane. Her body was a bit longer compared to other fluffies the man had seen, and her legs were not as fluffy. As the girl held the fluffy up, the man could see that the fluffy had light mauve spots across its fluff, as well as blue eyes. On her head was a little tiara. On her flank, you could see a little cutie mark of a spoon. This fluffy might have been expensive.”

I have a soft spot for adorable little pink fluffies!

33 Likes

Cutie mark? (Diamond) Tiara? (Silver) spoon? Oh noooo.

But also very cute :heart:

4 Likes

@Carpdime Back when I was writing Chapter 2 of Avocado, I had a re-read through of “The Nyu Mummah” and “Princess Pinky” to see if there were any details about the fluffy, but there weren’t any, so I kinda of winged how I imagined Pinky in my head. I think you can guess that I was a bit inspired by Waggytail’s design of fluffies! (as I was for Amber’s fluffy, Candy) That said, Pinky’s design like as seen here is a bit different from how I wrote it, so I might end up retconning it xD

4 Likes

Some stories had cutie marks as something that would occur with the original purebred Hasbio products, but then seemed to go away as more and more feral crossbreeding occurred and the gene pool became polluted. There was also examples in a handful of art of the Hasbio brand name genetically encoded to show up on the bottom of one hoof, like it was really a toy.

2 Likes

So pretty love the glitter. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes you are right! Avo Chapter 2 would have been written before any visual representations I’ve done.

All we had to work with was a pink fluffy with a purple mane, which is one of the most classic color combos for fluffies.

I did imagine Pinky as having a poodle like appearance in the way her fluff was trimmed. But I like the different interpretations equally, perhaps they all exist across the multiverse? :thinking:

4 Likes

Now I’m tempted to give a different description of Princess Pinky next time! I wonder if I should do it

1 Like