Project Golding 07 (by Booperino)

Being a pillow in a Boop story is a lady magnet.

Why did Bertz consider fluffies people tho

2 Likes

Holy grail in rarity and value. No other module, book, official/non-custom item even comes close.

2 Likes

I watched a video on The Raft Experiment yesterday and it reminded me of this comic. Like, everyone is chilling and having a good time while the scientist is just angry that his experiment is not going the way he wanted

4 Likes

lol being a stuffy friend who can talk and listen has its perks

and about Bertz
im guessing you mean this line, if so, im guessing figure of speech mid-angy rant XD

2 Likes

I believe it

1 Like

The researchers:

1 Like

Anyone who pays money for the variant B3 is an idiot. A rare piece of crap is still a piece of crap; just because someone fished a few copies out of the dumpster doesn’t make them valuable.

The only thing that made them valuable was that for a long time they were the only way to read the module, so they developed a mystique, the “lost module”. Then Wizards made a scan available and it turned out TSR was right to scrap it.

The whole “rarity = value” idea is a scam, frankly. Like the fricking NFTs or whatever they are selling these days.

1 Like

Who hurt you?

2 Likes

guys can you nerdout about rare books and stuff in PMs and not in the comments :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

^this

Sorry for any trouble.

1 Like

nah its fine, just dont want things to roll TOO off topic lol

2 Likes

Edit: opening sentence deleted for being off topic

Since it’s an off topic subthread, I took the opportunity to rant about how “collectibles” in general are kinda BS these days. Luckily, there are no fluffy collectibles, but this is a useful warning that even the most worthless items could magically acquire value if fluffies, god forbid, became popular.

Edit–didnt see your post in time Booperino, but I tried to tie this back to fluffies anyway.

1 Like

It might not have been the most well-written, but it had some neat stuff in there. But it was definitely rushed, and needed a lot more work. Like the monsters, though. The Decapus is stupid, but fun stupid. Like the Owlbear! Everybody is laughing at it until it rips their faces off.

3 Likes

what does “bwigh times” mean?

1 Like