Promise Kept (H83r)

Good fluffies eat bad poopies. Is he a good fluffy?

4 Likes

No. No he is not.

3 Likes

Tfw you will never get to kill a fluffy irl.

Feelsbad.

3 Likes

Drawing it out is a good way to vent.

1 Like

This is so fulfilling!!! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

I am glad you approve. Our fulfillment is leaving shitbag there most hollow. If only I had the time to do something similar to the rest. Hopefully @BFM101 can sate the bloodlust with his words.

2 Likes

I’ll do what I can, Fluffies gotta die somehow.

2 Likes

You guys are th best. I love anything BFM101 cranks out, but @H83r - I truly believe we both loathe fluffies for the same reasons

2 Likes

It’s always nice to meet a kindred spirit!

1 Like

Marty was the worst. I am super flattered I could create a demented shitbag that you hate this bad!!! :joy:

1 Like

Fuck Marty!

1 Like

So with fluffies, is there such a thing as too much blood or not enough ?
I got 9 shades of red and a gory black and white pic.

1 Like

Depends on what you’re going for. You can be as bloody or as sparing as you’d like, but the important thing is that the fluffy is miserable and terrified.

Is getting eaten alive miserable and terrified enough ?

I want to go for stark and extreme contrasts.

2 Likes

Totally. We don’t get enough fluffies being torn apart and being alive to see it happen until shock and blood loss takes them.

1 Like

Page 2 is a bit of a fluke, I didnt even want to draw it.
And then went a bit overboard with all the gore and fluffy bits.

1 Like

Hey mom! I’m in there!

Was under the impression it was male.

But now it is nothing but inert flesh.

1 Like

Look Hater, I love your work. You know I do. Even the preposterous robots you build like some sort of bizarrely unambitious supervillain.

I have never understood your singular hatred for Marty. It’s not that he isn’t an irritating fluffy who didn’t follow rules, it’s just that he’s not exactly unique in that regard. Way I see it, he got his already. He betrayed his owner’s trust, got his balls clipped, and the only offspring he’d ever produce are dead. While humans can live meaningful lives without reproductive capacity (and many MANY people do so voluntarily) the same cannot be said of a Fluffy.

Marcus has had everything taken from him. His past has been soiled by his betrayal, his future stolen by it. He will forever bear the scar of his own weakness, a sad eunuch held captive by a human who no longer loves him like she once did.

TL;DR Leave Marty alone, he’s had enough. Focus on that vile temptress who befouled his loins with her harlottry. She has not suffered.

You speak sense Stwumpy. It will be done. Soon.

1 Like