Pushka's Miscellaneous Story Concepts

Decided to make a separate post for this so I don’t fill up my main story post with these, especially since I don’t even have real titles for most of them yet.

Skaters
Working title. Slice of life mostly hugbox story about a colt named Spike who loves to skateboard and is owned by a young girl who also loves skateboarding.

Twisty
The story of Twisty, a filly born with an angular limb deformity. She is adopted by a little girl (around 8-10 years old) who takes pity on her and saves her from being put down.
Twisty desperately wants to be a normal fluffy, but her deformed legs lead to hindered movement and social ostracism from other fluffies (who call her a “dummeh-weggie fwuffy”).

The “Munstah” Series
Stories about fluffies born with legitimately abnormal appearances that all ordinary fluffies see as monstrous and scary. (Mainly thought up to subvert the overused “alicorn = munstah” hivecanon trope that I don’t follow.)

Quasimodo
The story of a fluffy born with a legitimately monstrous appearance. Bizarre growths in abnormal places, spinal deformity, etc. His mental capacities are also a bit slower than normal fluffies, but not to the extent of derped or sensitibe babbehs. Antagonist is an alicorn smarty.

Root
The story of an otherwise normal unicorn colt with a deformed horn. Inspired by the dark red foal in this picture.

Shapeshifter Story
Currently untitled. Will be based off one of the weird fluffy dreams I had. More info in the link.

Sova
An abuse series centered around a teenage runaway named Katya whose favorite hobby is abusing and tormenting the feral fluffies she finds on her travels.

Toy
A psychological abuse story about a disturbed little girl who gets a fluffy just to treat it like a toy. But instead of just breaking it like she’d done to others before, she decides it would be more fun to keep this fluffy physically intact and mess with its mind instead.

5 Likes

Note: All of these take place in my main timeline.

I like these! Especially Twisty. My spine is messed up, and I feel for her.

I’ve got to ask, did you get your username from a tzedekah box?

1 Like

Thanks!

And no, it’s a Russian word for “gun” or “cannon” that also sounds like a feminine form of the word for “fluff” (but my Russian isn’t good enough yet to tell you if it really is or not).
I am of Russian descent and I’m trying to learn Russian, but my native language is English.

2 Likes

That’s cool. It’s hilarious that the diminutive of “gun” sounds like “fluff”. They are kind of guns. Poop cannons, anyway. XD

1 Like

it sounds similar, but it isn’t actually used in that meaning. пушинка is the word you are loocking for

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like