Question #12: User of the Month

You mean a repression magnet?

5 Likes

Anyways, y’all have heard of 228922 and it’s series? Cool kid stuff

5 Likes

Best series hands down, almost as good as 177013.

5 Likes

That’s something more suited to Groups (so I don’t have to manually assign thousands of badges)

5 Likes

smawty do what smawty want. Smawty am usew of the month!

4 Likes

If we did anything like that, it would be drug user of the month…

4 Likes

Hey! You’re talking to us all wrong. It’s the wrong tone. Do it again, I’ll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

5 Likes

Of course you’re! And you know what’s the user of the month prize? Gubbi gubbi salad!

5 Likes

Well shucks😖 you flatter me.

6 Likes

“Guts, huge guts” for the exspetionally gory, or maybe “Blood for the blood God”. “Wostest heawt hurties” or “Misery Misery Misery” for exceptional sandbox. “Daaaw” or maybe “gave me diabetes” for the coziest if hugbox.
“Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.” For horrobox. Wierdbox could be “two parts curry three parts finger nails”.

8 Likes

This January the MVP goes to @fwaffynuteww no doubt

4 Likes

Maniacally Variable Pervert.

That is tomorrow’s New Topic.

5 Likes

Honestly I’d have to nominate @Shadowfox for making some of the most lovable fluffs I’ve ever read, tied with Twist3e on Reddit for absolutely ripping my heart out with Stud

7 Likes

Squee- love yours too

4 Likes

I also nominate @Somethingcheeky. They are always putting out new content and in my mind making steps forward in the fandom. Also they are one of the most vocal supporters on this site, propping up many of new writers and artists.

4 Likes

My… heart.

6 Likes

I want a “Yu gib da wowstes’ heawt-huwties” badge for makers of the most saddest stories and art ever.

3 Likes

How about something like “Employee of the month” for @Virgil and “History nerd” for @Oculusfluffy?

Edit 9 days later: I only just realized the post says no one from the admin group. Well, I’m dumb and it shows.

2 Likes

I might be the one that talks the most, but I’m far from the only one making decisions, here.
We’ve got an extraordinary team.

4 Likes