Questionaire for the community Part 1?

Ohhh I was thinking of the pregnancy lmao my bad. In terms of their carrying capacity I’d say maybe 6 foals max, and once they’re big enough they can float on their own.

1 Like

aww bowly foals :glee: im here for that!

1 Like

Keep an eye out, I just might have something in store.

1 Like

hope so always loved your stuff :blush:

1 Like

wondering why you would want a yes no discussion is going off . what even is the point of yes, no answers just flip a coin at that point

A coin can’t explain it’s reasoning.
Most who answered gave details as to why the agree or disagree.

3 Likes

Big foal brothers who are protective of their siblings is pretty interesting. There’s a story there, and stakes.

Stories and stakes involving fluffies are usually interesting. How humans and fluffies interrelate is interesting in most cases.

Empathy for fluffies is interesting, whether they deserve it or not. Tropes and cliches, especially when used mindlessly, tend to reduce empathy and make things formulaic. It becomes sweaty nerd shit.

3 Likes

love that answer, sorry if i sounded a bit snarky. the big brother dynamic is definitly interesting especially if you consider if certain situations it might be benificial for the bigger brother to kill off its sisbling to ensure its survival.

1 Like

home triscet specifically asked for yes no answers your explanations where unwanted

1 Like

Bad wording on my part, its not that deep. vill go ahead and edit that it does look kinda counterproductive

1 Like

yes

1 Like

no worries.
the part where you talk about wanting a discussion made it clearer.

2 Likes

Actually rip while you are lurkin im really curious about your art style, would you say you even have a “cannon” of sorts or would you say its more how you feel at the time, you are one of the artist that i would say turns away from the more common tropes :thinking_jellen: which is really refreshing btw

I do have a head cannon but I would rather draw what is fun

2 Likes

for NO1 its interesting because assuming you go with the original made by hasbio as toys cannon, would hasbio make fluffy excrement toxic?, if you look at other toys you would imagine it would be pretty harmless, would of hasbio even known about brown fluffies and the programming making them the “worstest”. if you even believe in the “programming” and the soap cannon and blah and blah and blah

The Rabbit hole never seems to end with fluffys :hwut: :concern:

I’ve always gone with fluffies being able to eat and digest more things than not.
It might not taste pretty or do much for them health wise, but I go with even their own waste being an option when times get hard.

love that answer.

“what style are you going with”
“my own” :shrug:

ive noticed the idea of “Poopy madness” has started showing up in some art

the chances of poopys surviving past being poals was already slim if Poopy madness becomes common place they really are screwed :nooo:

The phrase Poopy Madness never fails to get a laugh out of me.

2 Likes

1 no Poopy fluffys are the same as a normal fluffy and even living only eating shit they may only live 1 year maximum hopefully, but if a pack starts losing food seekers. the smarty commands the poopy fluffys and being the fluffys with the best camouflage ability they become the official search engine obtaining food faster and therefore being able to survive better.

2 YES

3 There are theories worthy of a mental institution from the beginning of the 20th century but normally they fail to leave that condition

4 exactly due to his lack of physical activity, he will die much earlier

5 Enfie Babbehs normally either die or lose the ability to have children so it’s something very typical of your headcanon

6 smarty syndrome can occur in any color (even brown) but because fiery red is a nice color, the mother usually names it “best baby”.

7 I sincerely doubt it because it is an expensive animal to keep if you do not live in the right environment unlike cats and dogs

8 power can dance but rarely do but if they can once they are very happy. there are even stories of adult fluffys being raised for such a capacity

9 curiously the food itself does not matter. It will be the same for the fluffys in the sense of nutrition. Now the taste can vary a bit from being something sweet to straight sweetened milk. but in terms of nutrition you can give a fluffy only cheap food and there will be no difference in the growth of the foals

10 bowl fluffies have the same capacity of fluffys as a normal bowl. but by not being able to develop those stomachs full of amotic fluid they are even more vulnerable than normal fluffys to losing litters (for that and other issues they tend to be extinct in most headcanon)