Questions for writers

When you write your story, which artists portrayal If the fluffy do you imagine?

8 Likes

It might be cheating as someone who writes and tries art, but I usually invision the idealized version of what I’d draw/ will be drawing when my skills catch up with my head.

6 Likes

Personally, I prefer Babbehteef

3 Likes

Yeah i’d hafta agree, something like Babbehteef’s rendition.

5 Likes

Mine
/vanity

4 Likes

I like yours, but for my Stories the legs are too short

4 Likes

:star_struck: It’s stupid how happy that makes me. I REALLY like pudgy, little roundikens. It’s really showcases how unnatural they are and how they wouldn’t survive in nature at all, without human intervention. So saying the legs are “too” short means I’m drawing them the way I’m intending, and that is such a compliment for me! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I may sound like the world’s biggest normie, but I really like the way Magentademon draws her fluffies. I like when fluffies look like they could survive more than a day in the wild.

6 Likes

I just want to make sure you know I wasn’t attempting to criticize your drawing style, it’s just that they wouldn’t fit the kinds of stories I like to write. Your fluffies look like actual toys people would buy.

6 Likes

Foxhoarder or carpdime. Maybe mcgonagall.
Based foxhoarder

6 Likes

A mix of magentademon and KerosineCanaibles cause those two’s designs for fluffies are Adorable!
Or moseous The person with comic with laura I don’t recall how to spell their name.

3 Likes

Replace mcgonagall with Wolfram and this would be my answer world-for-word. Excellent tastes, Jimmy. And yes, based foxhoarder :star_struck:

5 Likes

I like a mix between backstubb, magentademon, and Mcgonagall. Floofy fluffies with thick, stubby legs, but also having slight equine muzzles. Most others just to noses similar to a pigs, which is why I like the slight equine muzzles from Mcgonagall and Backstubb.

2 Likes

I draw em, but somewhere between Carpdime and Mcgonagall

3 Likes

@DeusLibra
For the sam Adams Guide I depicted three types of fluffies, based on various art styles . I tend to write a lot of Type 1 fluffies as I am very familiar with the work of artists like Carpdime and Quickhorn, but I am also VERY fond of fluffies like Waggytail’s, which are a bit more athletic and energetic.

3 Likes