r/fluffycommunity - [NSFW] Fluffy trap (F0R7H_H0R53M4N)

their screams will disturb every other fluffies and hugboxers who will pass by

3 Likes

Damn, didnā€™t think of that.

3 Likes

hmmā€¦ though the grinder mustnā€™t be out of solid metal, plastic or even some kind of rubber schould already work for a fluffy and leave most others unharmed

2 Likes

i donā€™t gonna argue about the durability of the plastic grinder and the efficiency of the rubber grinder. i would just say that it doesnā€™t solve the problem of you putting a trapdoor with a working grinder on the street. i agree that it is extremely brutal and cool, but come on, letā€™s be real here

3 Likes

Then i just build that in my backyard ā€¦

Another idea that crossed my mind would be gas ā€¦ but building some kind of working ā€œairlockā€ fluffies cann fall through ā€¦ would be the same problem ā€¦ much stuff would be cooler ā€¦ but in the end, plain water is always the cheapest and probably most efficient.

Though depending on cellars you can always build a pipe system to the real fun!!!

3 Likes

if the gas is heavier than air, then you donā€™t need an airlock. you can still use the same trapdoor for such a trap

2 Likes

Co2 for example

3 Likes
3 Likes

Wow, your art is getting better and better. And I love the McGonagall influences. I will follow your progress with great interest.

2 Likes

sometimes itā€™s hard to tell if it is because they have a lot of fluff, or if itā€™s literally a chunky fluffy in particular but itā€™s a pathetic way of dying makes me want to tear it into pieces, very good art, however, lovely work very clean and straight forward would have preferred a long dragged out death, perhaps the term in my mind would be more so ā€˜visceralā€™ I do however look forward to what you make next

2 Likes

Theyā€™re so cute they look insincere: like theyā€™re trying to get your attention and exploit you for resources. Your fluffies are as intellectually insulting as an obvious scam, which is how I like them.

3 Likes

Drowning these fucktards also never gets old.