Request away my degenerate fucks

Ya boi needs to work on fluffy art, throw some ideas at me so I can torture myself. Anything goes! I’ll hit all boxes, all vibes, literally throw anything at me, I need to challenge my dumb ass so I can interact with ya more, I love you freakish fucks

8 Likes

Foal-Abuse, like any kind bruh

5 Likes

AYOOOOOO CHALENGE MY PROPORTIONS MY DIDE HELL YEAH

2 Likes

Draw a mare being force fed her foals and the aftermath of her still being able to feel them writhing around

5 Likes

I just finished this, i would love some art of Hastur.

yellow unicorn foal, dark blue mane, covered in the gore of his brother.

3 Likes

1000% wanna see Simon & Samuel being (a) masochistic slut(s) & trying to convince Ramòn that its totally okay to take a bite out of him bc he’s into that shit lol

Maybe Eden defending his entire herd of “special friends”

also anything with Sage. i love Sage :heart:

4 Likes

Kids playing too rough with and hurting/killing fluffies/babies.

They are literally a fucking kids toy and yet I see almo 0 child on fluffy interaction in this fandom

5 Likes

A fuckffy (or terrified regular fluffy or babbeh) being inserted as a sex toy. Vagina, anus, other, whatever works. Maybe more than one at a time.

You did say ANYTHING.

Fluffy family at a death metal concert. Mosh pit a bonus.

Anything moronbox.

A soon-mummah eaten by a cow.

2 Likes

Ooh, I like this one! Kids would absolutely play way too rough.

2 Likes

Microfluff table tennis

3 Likes

a arena battle two mummahs, first mummah to kill the other mawes babbehs wins. babbehs have to stay in a circle area behing there mummahs or they are disqualified and crossbowed.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Draw an anthro

2 Likes

foal anal and genital abuse

3 Likes

Fluffies in a crane game like you would see at a n arcade. They can be in their own little…containers like a Foal in a Can machine, but with something so you get a random fluffy type/color.

Another way is have the little fucks roam free in the area Rthe prizes are- would require some upkeep that the surprise option has. Maybe one machine for each fluffy type?

4 Likes

A fluffy sucking it’s own dick.

3 Likes

It just be so horrible if their spine breaks.

2 Likes

Ooh, I like this one! Lots of room for creative approaches!

2 Likes

:3

Maybe a version for abusers where theres a mare and her new babbehs, and the claw has little spikes…and the prize chute grinds them up as food for the mare.

Carnival game where.you have to toss a ball or something onto a floating thing to get a prize, except the balls are fluffies, and the water gets full of dead fluffies they ha e to clean it out a lot.

Sometimes i worry myself.

3 Likes

i fluffy trying to be “sexy” Like they saw on “Mama/daddiehs teebee!”

3 Likes