Requiem For A Doctor Ch. 5.5 [By BFM101]

Don’t you joke about that, you are one of the best writers here in my humble opinion.

I just like poking some fun by being a bit of a twit.

I don’t think anyone who enjoys your works will be distraught over these small oversights.

3 Likes

I’ve paid for worse stories.

You’re doing great, thank you very much for all the work. Especially given how ambitious the overall thing has been. There’s a lot of things in the past to reference, lots of moving parts within the story itself, you’re doing it alone, don’t have a creative team (editor, proof-readers, etc) backing you up, and you’re DOING FUUUKIN’ GREAT.

I enjoy reading your stuff about as much as I enjoy reading Stwumpo’s. Each new release is quite a treat. Thank you. Seriously, if you were here I’d buy you a lunch or at least a beverage of your choice.

3 Likes

“Dose was da sowwiest poopies ebah,” Hippolyta groaned.

“Huu huu huu…”

4 Likes

It would be a hilarious deux ex if somehow Josef got the green spray bottle in the face and is cured, remembering nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah I dont see that as a “mistake” at all. Cops take shortcuts allllllll the time.

3 Likes

Well turns out indeed callin the cops didn’t do well seems that one cop knows when to not involve with Josef :triumph:

The race for chilli shit will start soon :+1:

1 Like

Even his dad is gone already?

1 Like

Josef’s brother Jonathan killed their parents at the end of Hunting Wabbits, but since Fitzgerald Mongola was such an influential figure in the white supremacist culture, Josef can still throw his name around like it means something.

1 Like

I see no wonder basically use the cursed name what a sly foxy Josef is :thinking:

1 Like

Fantastic update! I’ll admit, my eyebrows hit my hairline when I saw Josef speaking German, but ended up cackling at “Stupid fucking skinheads”

I couldn’t help but notice, when he woke up and saw Crimson Vision he commented about still seeing him- basically acknowledging that he knows he’s infected, he knows it was his eye, and he knows he’s still infected despite gouging out his own eye (major props for that btw, I am a huge horror and gore fan and while eyes aren’t my big squick, I felt physically uncomfortable reading that, and I mean this as a compliment)

Is this something he is conscious of, or is it more background? And if its conscious of it, my money’s on the fact that he’s too damn proud to admit he needs help, much less seek it. Especially with how he has acted with Katherine, arguably the human he likes best in the world

So looking forward to the next chapter!

2 Likes

Both Josef and Jonathan speak near fluent German, mostly just to piss off their father who was heavy into Neo-Nazi-ism but couldn’t speak a word of German.

And you’re pretty much bang on the money in regards to Josef’s illness, he is fully aware that he’s only seeing things because of F.A.07, but he’s too much of a fucking narcissist to admit he’s been infected with a Fluffy virus. He thinks he can beat it because he’s Josef Fucking Mongola, and he won’t be taken down by Fluffy Flu.

1 Like

Once I saw the “skinhead” remark I knew he was using it to be manipulative, but its interesting to know that the brothers did that to troll their father

As for the disease- intelligent people can be the biggest fucking dumbasses on the planet sometimes, and thats without accounting for mental health and the biological/hormonal fuckery that is F.A.07

2 Likes

From loosing his eye and infecting his remaining eye? Guess the “fluffy” is winning still not tappin out as expected from a Mongola ego :joy:

2 Likes

I go into more detail on The Mongola Family relationship in Josef Finds A Fluffy if you want to give that a read but essentially, Fitzgerald Mongola is a vile, absusive, racist prick who tried to bully his sons into following his white supremacist bullshit. Josef didn’t take to it - he believes he’s superior to everyone - and Jonathan did believe in it until he met Martha - a black woman - realised his dad was full of shit, and married her.

Both of the brothers HATE their father and take every opportunity to piss him off.

1 Like

Guess it got so bad in the end Jonathan sent them to hell. Did their mom is as worst as their dad? Seems the butler is the only one survive.

But i bet the mansion is more of a masoleum with only 3 or 4 (with Jonathan) before the murder. I bet his fuck up Dad was berating him for marrying a black woman and when they died in the city incident.

1 Like

Their mother - Vivienne - wasn’t abusive in the physical sense, but she was neglectful, spiteful, backstabbing and a borderline alcoholic who didn’t care about what her husband did to her sons. She wasn’t top of Jonathan’s shitlist, but she was a close second.

Both Fitz and Vivienne hated that Jonathan married Martha, even more so when she gave birth to their first grandson Rolfy. Fitz was never sly about his dislike of her, then once she and Rolfy died in Cleveland he kept insulting them both, saying it was their own fault they died.

And there were other servants in the house, The Mongolas were VERY rich when they died. The butler, Tanner, was just the one who crossed paths with Jonathan that late at night when he came home with the shotgun.

1 Like

Oh, that’s what I meant! I binged the whole series, father its a POS, grandpa dying of a heart attack seeing a fluffy actually made me kinda laugh. My heart broke, in a way, for Jonathan during the series where they were helping their uncle clear out those fluffies. You did a fantastic job with him in my opinion, especially him trying to put on a mask to handle the pain, with the whole gas mask thing. Strongly reminded me of the Nathan/Repo Man dichotomy in Repo! The Genetic Opera, if you’ve ever watched that movie/musical

The catharsis I felt when Katherine went off on Fitzgerald was so satisfying. Overall I’d say you’re doing a fantastic job at giving just about everyone who plays a major part, be they human or fluffy, depth with faults and motivations and concerns and virtues. No one is perfectly good or perfectly bad, and while you can’t always sympathize with someone, you do a good job at showing where the character comes from so that the reader understands where they are coming from

2 Likes

Well glad you’re enjoying the series, hope when this set finishes up it lives up to the rest of the stories.

I do enjoy playing around with shades of grey, Josef was always designed to be a villain but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a reason for it.

2 Likes

First what a nice cool down moment. Now if crank up the head it will be even more awesome.

I read some of the comments and I think most people seem to miss a big point in how powerful Josef really is but to be fair that power is concentrated in the USA.
He has Millions of Dollars from his inheritens after the “sad demise” of his Papa. Naturally if @BFM101 is rowing back on how rich his Family is that argument is naught.
He has now shown that he is willing to use his father’s Neo Nazi connection to get what he wants and I would bet money on it that his Father had a black book with names in it of problem solvers.

So If Josef wanted war with Carter he would have won bevor Carter and friends even now what hit them. I mean from a Nazi lynch mop to a Pyro maniac. I mean he lives in the USA so if he is really lazy he could buy a Craigslist killer.

1 Like

Crazy thing is aside from the flufflies and any science having to do with them the things that happen in this story are so plausible

1 Like