Requiem For A Doctor Ch. 5 [By BFM101]

I’m sold!

2 Likes
And from inside the brain

“So daddeh no wike wisten tu Napowean an’ Hippowita,” the black mini micro fluff sulked.

“Daddeh no wan’ wisten tu himsewf mowe wike.”

Hippolyta shrugged. Being a hallucination was still fairly new to her, and having this oddly self aware section of Josef’s mind like this was the stuff of Nobel Prize winning research. Or Ignoble Prize given it was occupied by fluffies.

“Weiwd dat fwuffies pwayin’ da angew an’ debiw fow daddeh, tho.”

“Feew sowwy fow daddeh Josef dat Hippolyta an’ Napowean daddeh’s angews tho…”

“Wai dat?”

“Cuz no am nice fwuffies. Both am Swawties an wike gibin’ dummehs fowevah sweepies. Wike fightin’.”

“Aaaaw,” Napoleon pouted. “Hippowita am gud fwuffy! Jus’ haff du meanie t’ingz sumtimes. Besides, no wike daddeh gon wisten to Avocado ow Tumbwy.”

“Twue,” the mare replied. “Bu’ daddeh no even twy be wike Whipped.”

“Daddeh got tinkie pwace sickies tho. Bad. Not wowstest yet.”

“Seem wike wosing mind… Easiew fow wisten to Cwimson.”

The two sat and pondered. Their relationship with Josef was complicated because they were Josef in some small way. Love and irritation could only do so much, though. After months with the yellow eye, they were in competition with pain and madness. Isolation.

“Napowean tink maybe at wowst when daddeh no wisten to Napowean and Hippolyta OW Cwimson. Cause den he no wisten to himsewf no more.”

“Eitha daddeh find himsewf again ow wose himsewf?”

“T’ink so. But if he stay sickies, he no hab fowevah fow figuwe it out… Da sickies goin’ choose fow him…”

“Poow mama Kathawine…”

“Poow babbeh…”

“Poow uncwe Jonathan…”

“Poow daddeh Josef…”

I should make mention: this little role-playing/MST3K bit here is NOT discussed with @BFM101, I have no insight into the writing or plot, etc. It started of as a goofy, silly thing after the comic with the bunch of them and has evolved from there. If anything its me speculating and enjoying their perspective regarding “daddeh Josef.”

3 Likes

AND bleed out because Josef was no Fluffy.
But fun a said, he is on his way to become the Butcher and now with out his infected Eye he looks like one. I can understand his reaction to the child it was kinda dick move from her to yous it against him and maybe that reminded him even of his Mother because she seemed to be the kind of Woman who would have pulled such a stand. On the other side as the father he is now he has to take responsibility. The least he could do would be child support but I think now I’m starting to rant. He has problems and I think he would need his brother at least to beat some sense in to him.
Can’t wait for more.

1 Like

I’m now wondering if this is a mutual prison. They can’t leave him anymore then he can get rid of them.

1 Like