Returned Finale (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

The good ending. :trophy:

3 Likes

Most of me said ‘from reading this authors other works I know it is incredibly unlikely~’

But part of me was hoping pickle was gonna be a bro at the end and occassionally share food (put some kibble in water) or something. And while yes still using them for their intended purposed, still treat marty somewhat like a fluffy since they’re his only company.

Glad I didn’t get my hopes up on that. ~chuckle~

1 Like

I mean this isn’t the last time I’m gonna use pickle so it may happen given his kind nature. I just really wanted Marty to suffer in this story.

5 Likes

Its as expected on smarty’s especially spoiled ones from the mother herself.

Was hoping but sadly when he shit on his food thats the sign on " welp! That’s it he is going to the incenerator! " But the twist is much better having him known IF he had been good he wont be in this shit, literally :rofl:

1 Like

I’m surprised a boy pink foal was considered the bestest babbeh by it’s mother! I feel like because of humans programming fluffies, boy pink fluffies are considered almost as ugly as poopie babbehs, unless of course, the color means they look like a parent

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaveeeee mariiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaa!!

Honestly never seen so many drawable characters in one story, im so drawing cloud and pickle boi when i get a moment. the full circle in this was great, was secretly hoping pickle when he first entered was a big toughie now and was gonna go suplex city on martys ass. luckily cloud had that covered. :hwut:

Loved this one :glee:

2 Likes

This ending is so much more perfect than I ever imagined it could possibly be.

2 Likes

honestly my favourite fluffy writer rn

1 Like

On one hand, fuck Marty. He’s a spoiled, violent, selfish brat and his comeuppence was FANTASTIC and quite multi layered.

On the other hand, I do sorta feel sorry for him. Yes, he was a bestest babbeh thanks to his shitty mother, but his owner NEVER bothered to curb that behavior or even attempt to wean him off of it. If anything, his owner just made him worse and then just abandoned him after realizing he fucked up. In a lot of ways, Marty is a victim.

Man, Fluffy Ponies are complex, huh.

1 Like

Yeah. The owner really didn’t need a fluffy. Dude should have just got a goldfish. An experienced owner probably could have saved Marty.

1 Like

We need an epilogue!!

2 Likes

Oh boy. In that case you’re gonna like what I’m working on now. :glee:

1 Like

Maximum awesomeness!!

1 Like

oh fuck

Hey would it be ok to add the fluffy leg replacement thing in my fluffyverse? I already had a couple ideas but I heard it from you first and wanted to make sure it was ok before just going ahead and writing it in.

1 Like

Go ahead. I stole the idea from someone else anyway :f_martini:

1 Like

Lol Oki then!

1 Like

I love Pickle, I’m glad he’s got his own loving home and Marty got exactly what he deserved. No better punishment then him being constantly taughted by what he could’ve had if he’d just been a good fluffy like Pickle. Cloud stealing Marty’s binky was also great, a deserved loss. Just hoping Starlight doesn’t end up as a bad mate for Cloud. He seemed to have some decency. In the end Marty got what he deserved and sweet little Pickle got himself a home. Great ending

1 Like