Rosemary - Part Twelve (by Jim Profit)

That’s right.

I hope she’s not feeling ignored. That said, I also hope she can’t suss out the smarty and kill it. That seems like it would throw everything off horribly.

That’s John’s thoughts on the matter though. One if the Foals wants to be her friend, and Sasha is still attached to Rosemary.

Since Rosemary is going to be almost certain to be losing her shit in the immediate future things may bode poorly.
She could lash out at Sasha trying to make her feel better over Fred and get hurt severe enough to Wan Die after the emotional trauma already on her, Sasha could kill one or all of the Foals, hell maybe John would have to kill Rosemary and Sasha could take off. I could see him losing all his pets in one spiral, maybe Rebekah too if he takes it hard and becomes a bit of a dick.

I’m black hearted, you can’t make me cry. JK, but it is hard for me to get weepy.

Well, Rosemary’s going to learn one hell of a lesson. And I having a feeling his no-no aren’t safe for long.

All I can say is I’m glad John’s not taking chances. I can’t say the same for my main human character. He fucks up and really regrets it.

At least in this story, he’s getting a chance to keep the foals safe before Fred can do damage.

Well that escalated quickly. I thought maybe Fred gets a second chance finally some Humans who see right through this Hellgremlin

You know, this bit is very significant. She understands it’s her fault, she understands that she was wrong about everything, she understands that her mistakes had consequences. That means she can learn from her mistakes. That’s more than what many fluffies are capable of.

1 Like