Show me them kittays!

They look like they’d be good friends with opabinia

2 Likes

He

7 Likes

That back leg is melting my heary. I love them both, but I have such a soft spot for black kitties.

pets Julie’s cat

I think he licked me. My hand is wet.

1 Like

Screechy old lady kitties are only rivalled by menaces to society. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

He. :sparkling_heart: He stripy!

2 Likes

My cat Pen and dog Lily! I was unable to find my tortoiseshell cat Mohawk but if I find her I’ll update.

Update Found her

8 Likes

All of them need kisses. Right now. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

7 Likes

My son Loki

9 Likes

Do you call him “boy” in Kratos’ voice?

2 Likes

His “names”: Baby, Sweetie, Kitty, Silly, Asshole. He responds to all of these.

7 Likes

7 Likes

This girl loves anything that can be a kitty hidey hole more so than any other cat I’ve ever had. This leftover wrapping paper was sitting like this for like maybe a minute before she turned it into a fort

She also hates pets and human contact but will settle right in if you set a cardboard box on your lap

7 Likes

I feel you on the hidey holes. Autumn has claimed one laundry hamper, a hoodie, three crochet bags, and my mom’s bed for herself.

Give that girl a box for me. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Have a silly pic of my oldest cat … Katta!
Shes mean and grumpy with other cats but an attention whore towards humans, she even loves belly scratches. But the second you leave any type of food alone, she would probably steal it as soon as she can.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Good lord I love all your cats. I’ve got one more of mine. His name is Buddy. He got that name because he’s my little buddy. Here’s him being harness trained so he can go on walks with me.

(Edit- Those scars in my hand are definitely cat scratch scars. They’re definitely not track marks :flushed:)

5 Likes