Silly Blueberry (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb ids: 24473 & 24834)

Because it wasn’t you. I’m just stupid and confused.

Better hold your fluffy in the saferoom and not let him go free in house. It can be his/her death.

When you need to time you trips to the letter box with your fluffies feeding time to prevent panic.

I love the hugbox vibes. This brings to mind an issue you see in some pet owners who, accidentally or not, allow their pets to grow too reliant. To the point of clinginess.

Adorable to behold, fairly unhealthy mentally in practice.

In Blueberry’s case his clinginess is a part of his identity due to his story. However its hoped that his time with two closest friends (those being Buttercup and Avocado) as well as his owner Jimmy might slowly get him to be less clingy. Hopefully.

I still am quite behind when it comes to writing the Avocadoverse Dx

I love that this much effort is going into this little fluffball. Too many people used to get caught up in the in-universe perceived value of fluffies and that had a fairly harsh impact on the quality of characterization. I love a fluffy with character. The depth of character makes whatever art they’re part of feel that much more satisfying to read.

3 Likes

Wow these damn things are so fucking stupid. Better reboot them.

I’m not quite sure if my male ferret does this when I go to the bathroom or if he just can’t stand not investigating everywhere. It might be the former because the female ferret doesn’t specifically wake up at the sound of the door and try to follow me - she seems more aware that sometimes doors open.

ohhhh poor baby, i wana give them hugs

1 Like

Blueberry, you adorable little wuss

2 Likes

This little guy is an example of moronbox at its sweetest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: