Sketties and Karma! - Comic (Cmss for Servo1991) (InfraredTurbine)

Or get knocked up and have a new brood. I wish the best for the poopster.

4 Likes

It could have at least taken some skettis before setting out on its journey.

Go west, young poopie.

7 Likes

thought the same when I finished it xD
but he just do not care about his dead brother anymore
neither does to his mummah
not even sketties
there’s just fluffy
go forth little dude!

8 Likes

So good, I love it

Great work as always, and thanks again!

it doesn’t look like the foals have teeth yet so it looks like the foal didn’t even die from poisoned spaghetti or anything, just ate normal trash spaghetti before he could actually handle it. This also would unfortunately mean that the mother would survive and could go on to make more foals to abuse. Also, since the love of spaghetti is so hardwired into fluffies, it is very unlikely that she will actually learn anything from this.

5 Likes

Oh I knew what was coming! Great idea and wonderful artwork, as usual!

1 Like

Dry noodles killing a foal. Safe and non-toxic. Side effects include: feeding adults and making bestest milkies.

2 Likes

Side note: I’m loving these “covers” for the comics, @infraredturbine

3 Likes

Sadly the dummeh mummah forgot as any fluffy babbehs have soft bodies :man_facepalming: that earthie is more reasonable to left or she might kill him too by accident. Karma indeed for mistreating a poopie babbeh.

Hope he survived out there.

Nice work as always @infraredturbine @Servo1991 :+1:

4 Likes

I didn’t notice that once Bestest was told the sketties were only for him he went from cleanly slurping to scarfing so much he got noddles in both nostrils and all over his front.

Spoiling instantly made him worse like Pinocchio’s nose.

4 Likes

Excited for the green foal’s long prolonged death from exposure and starvation since it abandoned literally the only living thing what would care for it (I realize a human may “adopt” it, but a feral, shit-colored alleyfoal? That’s person’s an omegasimp. The kind to pay Pokimane’s rent for the month because she showed a foot on livestream).

Even when a fluffy is being smart it’s still a dumbass :joy:

4 Likes

I think that hungrily slurping choked him :joy:

2 Likes

Gee, whatever gave you that idea? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, I was thinking the green foal ends up either two ways: a) it either ends up being found by a human who either adopts it or takes it to a good shelter to be adopted by a loving family, or b) 10 seconds after it leaves its grieving mummah, it gets run over and flattened by a Mack truck.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I found it amazing how she can shifted her agony and sadness to bright side in an instant cause she got her poopie babbeh then back again cause he left her :flushed:

3 Likes

I would go for A and have his mummah saw it and trys to intervene and got ram by a car.

3 Likes

Thankfully, this is the only type of person who would adopt such an awful fluffy specimen for non-abuse purposes.

2 Likes

Fucking masterpiece, 10 outta 0.465, would nominate for Emmy Award fro worst mummah!

1 Like

God I love how oblivious or mentally deficient or right down stupid a mummah can be to try and save her foals from any danger only to putting them in even more danger. I love this!