Smarty Party Pt 9 (magentademon)

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

at least… fluffies are like normal children. Nice climax

2 Likes

No I’m confused on why the pink fluffy puked

2 Likes

One thing after the other. Glad to see the law handed down.

2 Likes

Oooh, I can see where this is going. Magenta is going to try and see if the new mummah would feed her … but since in most cases fluffy mares will not allow any foals that are not hers even near her teats … she has to get … creative.

Great work as always, I am looking forward to part 10.

5 Likes

Rip the Carpet.

2 Likes

You bet

2 Likes

The pink fluffy has reacted badly to the formula milk and it’s made her sick… so basically she can’t have fake fluffy milk and needs the real stuff.

4 Likes

Ok thank you

2 Likes

Well, at least there’s the first batch of money seeds coming in.

1 Like

She’ll probably reject feeding the monster baby and hopefully get tortured for it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

did that mare just scream out “i am a milkbag now”

2 Likes

Your art is some of the most satisfying on this website.

3 Likes

hope Fuchsia will be alright, taken a liking to the little guy! Id love to see the Alicorn and the purple ones make nice babies! heh I imagine might become a Golden Colored Alicorn (BIG Bucks I hear they are worth)

3 Likes

Get the alicorn a milk bag

1 Like

I love you, Magentademon.
I need the next part. :fire::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Im not going to tell you how to run YOUR fluffy ranch, but given the behavior of the smarty, I’d have just let the Tuffy make him his bitch.

Of course you must maintain order, but I think I’d at worst give the tuffy a haircut. Maybe im just partial to smarty abuse and Karma.

Anyway, love your stuff, I’d say you’re on par with the greats like McGonagall and Neku-chan TBH

1 Like

No, equalization must prevail, or toughie will just become a new smarty

1 Like

Anyway, hope fuschia gets a lot of snuggling after cherry gets taken care.of, would love to see a.soft side of Magenta cuddling her little foal.