Snoooow!!!1!!!1!

Happy holidays ya shits and assholes. Love you all, have a great Christmas and new year <3

1 Like

Merry x-mas! ^O^

1 Like

And happy new-beer!

1 Like

Merry Christmadiwalihannukwanzakah Solstice!

(Friggen SJW’s…had to make sure I covered all the Christians, Hindi, Jewish and Africans who might otherwise be left out…oops, and Wiccans)

can we make spiders rain on halloween?

1 Like

S N O O W

1 Like

It doesn’t rain spiders on Halloween.
That happens in the Spring when all the baby spiderlings hatch and “balloon” away in the wind.

2 Likes

WHERE’S MY DAMN YULE!?

1 Like

ohh, right…
but we could have a small spider day though~

1 Like

Every day is spider day…

2 Likes

i meant something like having a day in spring were spiders rain or something like that?
or having a random spider appear near the edges of the screen

1 Like

I’m looking for coders familiar with javascript to make customizations to our plugins, components, and themes. There’s a really awesome idea that is even better than spiders.

2 Likes

i would love to know how to code in order to help ;~;
any clue about that really awesome idea?

Feh…
Yule=Solstice. Same thing, basically.

:-p

Nice try.

You might as well say Christmas = Solstice!

RAGE!!

Yeah, once in a while I just like bitching about nothing at all

wait wait wait, why did some spiders just appeared on my screen?

loved them though, but i had a bad experience with a spider on my screen when i woke up and didn’t have my glasses, so i had a hard time getting the spider away

I hat to mess with you briefly. I’ve deleted your name from the spider list.

Oh crap! I can actually set the spiders to show up on the screens of everyone in a specific group!

1 Like

amazing~
would you leave my name on the spider list? i dont mind having a little company once in a while, all the spiders are generated the same? mine was a big one that hide a couple of small spiders

Add yourself to the @Arachnophile group

1 Like